No announcement yet.

DRM M3U8 Downloader - Not downloading the complete video from Paramount Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM M3U8 Downloader - Not downloading the complete video from Paramount Network

Tried the trial for The DRM M3U8 Downloader - Attemped to download Yellowstone Season 4 episode 3 from the paramount network. File appeared to download successfully. When playing the file I found that the program did not download the complete video. It was short by several minutes and the beginning my be cutoff as well.

Not sure if this has something to do with removing commercials or not. https://www.paramountnetwork.com/

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

You need to have a provider credentials or you can get a free 24 hour pass.

Can anyone else try to download Season 4 Episode 3 to see if you get the same result.

Thanks.

Please post the StreamFab.log file to help check the problem.

Comment

I can't post a log as I have used my 3 downloads for the trial.Perhaps someone else can try downloading from the paramount network using the links in my original post.

Comment

We will try to duplicate it. But it's better to provide a log file to help check the problem, as you may get different results when you are in a different location (or connect through different networks).
        You could also use the Feedback feature in StreamFab to submit the log file to us directly.

Comment

This is all I have for a log. Video is 1920x1080, but is only 413 MB and only 12:07 minutes long which indicates that there is definitely something wrong. Should be closer to 45 minutes long.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kdogz57 View Post
            This is all I have for a log. Video is 1920x1080, but is only 413 MB and only 12:07 minutes long which indicates that there is definitely something wrong. Should be closer to 45 minutes long.
            Thanks, I have passed it to the developer.

Comment

Working...
            X