How to redownload a show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to redownload a show?

I'm trying to redownload a series that got deleted by misstake. I'vw cleared out the history. When I add it to download, it will appear then disappears. How can I re-add it to download it again from Amazon? I'm on 5021.

I haven't tried this in a while, but you used to have to delete the entire downloaded list for that specific service

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
      I haven't tried this in a while, but you used to have to delete the entire downloaded list for that specific service
      Yep I did that and still nada.

Comment

I have tried to redownload and experienced the same issue with YouTube downloader.

Comment

I do this all the time. I don't do anything special just go find the show on the service select all episodes i want and hit add to queue or download.

Comment

Originally posted by ben79945 View Post
            I'm trying to redownload a series that got deleted by misstake. I'vw cleared out the history. When I add it to download, it will appear then disappears. How can I re-add it to download it again from Amazon? I'm on 5021.
            When you add the video to download it should start the download. I will have the QA team check it.

Comment

We could not duplicate the issue, please kindly update to the latest version to try again.

Comment

Working...
              X