Version 5.0.2.2 Unable to sign into YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 5.0.2.2 Unable to sign into YouTube

I just installed version 5.0.2.2. Prior to this version, I was always signed into Youtube. But now when I went into YouTube, it asked me to sign in. After entering my username (email), I got a Google message "Couldn't Sign you in". The browser or app might not be secure. I am now restricted to videos that do not require a sign in. Please advise how I can fix this. I had no such problem with the prior version. Thank you.
    Attached Files

This problem could happen randomly, we have not yet found out the reason
    By retry it can work again in our test, please kindly try again. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Here is what I did just a while ago. I signed into YouTube from my Google Account and left it open. Then I opened up StreamFab and tried logging into YouTube again. This time, instead of getting that error message, it asked me for my password. After entering it, I was logged in. I think this might be the solution because after logging out of YouTube in Google, I remained logged in from StreamFab. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        This problem could happen randomly, we have not yet found out the reason
        By retry it can work again in our test, please kindly try again. Thanks.
        This is an unacceptable answer. simply telling someone to "retry it" instead of fixing the problem is just ridiculous.
        You need to find and fix the issue properly
        I CAN say that this doesn't simply "go away".

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

This is an unacceptable answer. simply telling someone to "retry it" instead of fixing the problem is just ridiculous.
          You need to find and fix the issue properly
          I CAN say that this doesn't simply "go away".
          Please kindly refer to post #3 to have a try, thank you.

Comment

Have been reporting this issue for a while. Is there any update yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Computerguy View Post
              Have been reporting this issue for a while. Is there any update yet?
              Hi, thank you for posting, did you try what captnvideo posted on #3?
              I signed into YouTube from my Google Account and left it open. Then I opened up StreamFab and tried logging into YouTube again. This time, instead of getting that error message, it asked me for my password. After entering it, I was logged in. I think this might be the solution because after logging out of YouTube in Google, I remained logged in from StreamFab.

Comment

Using version 5.0.2.8. Was getting the same "Browser not secure message" and tried several times. Logged into YouTube in my Chrome browser and tried to sign into YouTube on Streamfab browser and again, did not work. Logged into YouTube using my Edge Browser and then on Streamfab I received the password prompt. After entering my password I got the 2FA response in the Streamfab browser, entered my credentials and was logged into YouTube. Strange.

Comment

Yes 5.0.2.7 worked fine for me.
                  Updated to 5.0.2.8 and it prompted for password and it then logged in fine. Close the app and tried again and Youtube logged in automatically.
                  I use Edge but don't know if this has anything to do with StreamFab functionality
                  Last edited by yoyo57; 04-11-2022, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Only problem now is that "Analyzing" is failing. Video will play in chrome (and will play in the signed in Streamfab browser) but will not download. Trying to get 2036 Origin Unknown (and I have a Premium subscription).

Comment

Originally posted by rmanaka View Post
                      Only problem now is that "Analyzing" is failing. Video will play in chrome (and will play in the signed in Streamfab browser) but will not download. Trying to get 2036 Origin Unknown (and I have a Premium subscription).
                      are you trying to get the movie from paramount plus ?? if it is just sitting at analyzing video, try clicking on the pause button and see
                      if it downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by rmanaka View Post
                        Hi, sorry that you still have a problem. Just a note, your issue is off the topic, it's better to start a new thread and provide more info and the related log files, thank you.

Comment

Unable to sign in to youtube signed in on all other browsers.
                          Additionally regarding this browser I have seen other issues, such as on my regular browser many of the youtube videos are 1080p on my regular browser, but are only available as 720p videos due to the inadequacy of the StreamFab browser itself.
                          I have seen this type of issue on other services including premium ones. It's like the browser is only on IE 5.0 or something woefully inadequate for the price I am paying for your software!

Comment

Working...
                          X