This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

channel4 does not analyze

I have tried to download a video from channel4 it will not even try to download. how do you force streamfab to analyze page. currently it is only playing the video

Please provide the log file or wait for the coming version and then try again, Channel4 will not open a new window in future versions like it does now.

Comment

Sorry i posted twice. did no realize items were pending to post.
      I fixed my issue... For some reason even though I kept the software updated. it did not update the browser. for example it would not open a new channel4 web browser. I would manually go to the webpage in the main streamfab application.
      I got it working by reinstalling over existing install. Now channel4 pops out in new window and shows the download items/list.

Comment

Originally posted by abcdefg View Post
        Sorry i posted twice. did no realize items were pending to post.
        I fixed my issue... For some reason even though I kept the software updated. it did not update the browser. for example it would not open a new channel4 web browser. I would manually go to the webpage in the main streamfab application.
        I got it working by reinstalling over existing install. Now channel4 pops out in new window and shows the download items/list.
        Thank you for the update, glad to know that the Channel4 works now.

The thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
        X