5.0.2.5 Discovery+ hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.5 Discovery+ hanging

If I could, I would upload the screenshot and logs, but the site says there's no room for uploading.

Every time since 5.0.2.5 and going into 5.0.2.6, any of the computers running streamfab switch to the discovery download start, it hangs. If the download is selected and started from the downloads screen, it will endlessly loop with a popup screen that says "setting up download configurations...". It will run until I manually end the task, which ends in losing the queue. Also opening up the task manager, there are 9 QCef.exe files opened up and running in this particular instance. This happens every time since 5025 and is still happening with a fresh install of 5026. The only way to successfully get this to work is manually open up the discovery page from the vip services tab and then start under the downloading tab. If I don't have the discovery page opened up first, it will hang and run "setting up download configurations" until I end the task and re-open it. I've had as many as 12 QCef.exe files opened and as little as 2. It's different every time.

Again, I can't upload the screenshot or logs because the forum website says it's out of space.

Please send the log file using the Feedback feature in StreamFab or send it to my email account directly, thank you.

Comment

Error still hasn't been fixed on my side. Anyone else having this problem? I have to manually have the discovery browser in streamfab open for the downloads to actually start.

Comment

Could you please video-record your process and show us? We got a bit confused. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X