Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.2.6 - Amazon Download Audio changed

Hi there,
    in the older versions, the audio download was 640 kb/s in EAC3 (247MB) for a series (for example "Reacher") and now it is only 192 kb/s EAC3 (72MB).
    But I want the best quality of video and audio I can get, so I think, this is a bug.
    Kind regards
    André

You may try again at a different time. If you are using a VPN, try to connect to a different location that may offer a better network to see the result.

Comment

Are u using cbr version to download the movie ? If so it gives less audio bitrate. Try to download VBR version and test

Comment

Thanks you for your answer!
        I found the problem and also posted it to my other thread. Here is, what I found.

I reinstalled everything, but nothing changed.
        Than I see, that the video bitrate mode (cbr vs. cvbr) also changed the audio quality.
        If I download with cbr, the audio is EAC3 stereo, with cvbr it is EAC3 with more channels.
        But does it make sense to change the audio, if I only changed the bitrate mode? If it is possible to change the audio, it must be done in an own dropdown menu.

And... In the streamfab settings und "vip services" for "amazon", the codec is set to x265, so if I change the bitrate mode, the codec changes. This makes no sense in my opinion.

Kind regards
        André

Comment

Originally posted by ankabo View Post
          Thanks you for your answer!
          I found the problem and also posted it to my other thread. Here is, what I found.

I reinstalled everything, but nothing changed.
          Than I see, that the video bitrate mode (cbr vs. cvbr) also changed the audio quality.
          If I download with cbr, the audio is EAC3 stereo, with cvbr it is EAC3 with more channels.
          But does it make sense to change the audio, if I only changed the bitrate mode? If it is possible to change the audio, it must be done in an own dropdown menu.

And... In the streamfab settings und "vip services" for "amazon", the codec is set to x265, so if I change the bitrate mode, the codec changes. This makes no sense in my opinion.

Kind regards
          André
          Most streams with h265 video have better audio.
          StreamFab downloads them, not re-encode them.

Comment

Working...
          X