Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
    Just adding to this here:

It seems that when downloads are started (manually), the first episode of the show is downloaded, at least for Peacock and HBO Max. Additionally, the show is not stored as it should be (download folder/source/episode number-show-episode name.ext). It's simply stored as episode name.ext

Others may differ, I haven't gotten too far into that yet.
    I noticed this as well. But it downloaded the 3rd episode and not the next. the 3rd episode is the episode I downloaded when I set the schedule.
    This was with Halo on Paramount

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
      Just adding to this here:

It seems that when downloads are started (manually), the first episode of the show is downloaded, at least for Peacock and HBO Max. Additionally, the show is not stored as it should be (download folder/source/episode number-show-episode name.ext). It's simply stored as episode name.ext

Others may differ, I haven't gotten too far into that yet.
      So this morning I looked, and the Last Week Tonight episode (HBOMax) that was downloaded by the scheduler adding it to queue I obeserved the same.

It was in the main streamfab download folder, not in a folder for the show. And had the name "March 13, 2022_ Tickets.mp4" It did not have the normal download folder/Show/S0xE0x format like when I download the episodes manually.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

So this morning I looked, and the Last Week Tonight episode (HBOMax) that was downloaded by the scheduler adding it to queue I obeserved the same.
        Hey , at least it recognized it was HBO Max. Mine seems to think it should be trying Now

Comment

Well, it's been three days and my Scheduled display looks exactly like it did in my message #11 for this topic. Nothing has been added to queue and as a result nothing has been automatically downloaded. I have no idea on how I am supposed to get this to work. I set it up in the way that seemed most obvious but I guess it wasn't obvious enough since it didn't work. I deleted my Scheduling for now and I'll wait until others have got it consistently working (IE; Automatic downloading) and can explain the tricks to getting it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

The new released videos will be added to task queue and then start to download automatically (the download order sort is based your downloading list).

And StreamFab will be also start up automatically if you set the scheduled task but StreamFab client is not running.

Please post the log file and video link if you have any problem.

BTW, Netflix website upgraded something today, so the tasks of Netflix will be failed to check the new videos

Wilson
            Hi Wilson, So I have Last Week Tonight via HBOMax added to my scheduler. Since new episodes air Sunday nights, StreamFab is set to check for them at 1am Mondays. Again this week, the new version was added to the download queue, but the download did not start automatically. This time, no other downloads were running.

I have SreamFab set to download all to a F:\TV1, and NOT make a unique folder for each service, so I expected the downlead to be F:\TV1\Last Week Tonight with John Oliver\S09\Last Week Tonight with John Oliver_S09E08_May 2, 2021_ Vaccine Misinformation.mp4 which is what happens when I manually down load. UNFORTUNATELY when the download completed, it was f:\TV1\May 2, 2021_ Vaccine Misinformation.mp4

I will upload my logs in just a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
              If possible I'd like to be able to set my own time for the scheduling such as 8:08pm or whatever.
              Have you tried using the keyboard instead of just the mouse?

Click image for larger version

Name:	StreamFab Schedule.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	408763
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Hi Wilson, So I have Last Week Tonight via HBOMax added to my scheduler. Since new episodes air Sunday nights, StreamFab is set to check for them at 1am Mondays. Again this week, the new version was added to the download queue, but the download did not start automatically. This time, no other downloads were running.

I have SreamFab set to download all to a F:\TV1, and NOT make a unique folder for each service, so I expected the downlead to be F:\TV1\Last Week Tonight with John Oliver\S09\Last Week Tonight with John Oliver_S09E08_May 2, 2021_ Vaccine Misinformation.mp4 which is what happens when I manually down load. UNFORTUNATELY when the download completed, it was f:\TV1\May 2, 2021_ Vaccine Misinformation.mp4

I will upload my logs in just a little bit.
                I can't post my logs, they are too big, even zipped.

BUT I just noticed something.. May 2, 2021_ Vaccine Misinformation.mp4 is NOT Season 9, its Season 8. And its not the latest episode. So it should have put S09E08 April 17, 2022 Police Interrogations in the download queue.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Have you tried using the keyboard instead of just the mouse?
                  I thought I did but maybe not. I'm on hold now with the scheduling until all these initial problems are worked out and is working for everyone. I'll try again then. Thanks!

Comment

Looks like 5.0.3.0 just dropped with some improvements. I'd love to hear people's experiences.

I was seeing (hearing) some strange behavior before: For my test "Moon Knight" schedule, when I manually check I hear the episode audio in the speakers as the checker hangs. I had skipped / cancelled the previous found and not automatically downloaded episode because I only have one more download left on my quota and I'm largely using it to test.

Now today with 5.0.3.0 I deleted and attempted to re-add the schedule and it crashes. Seems like there are still some robustness changes needed to get it to hum along more smoothly.

I think the url used by StreamFab goes to "continue watching" rather than the series hub that allows you to see the episodes in the series and choose. That's probably Disney+ specific though. It means that manual intervention is needed to get the schedule back in sync with what the automation is trying to do.

Comment

So it should have put S09E08

I have noticed this odd behavior myself in .29. Haven’t seen it in .30 yet though

sadly , STILL no auto download of queue

Comment

5.0.3.2 released. How are folks faring? Ready for prime time yet?

I'm able to crash StreamFab by going to a show, unchecking all the immediate downloads, and attempting to set up a schedule (that is, just download new episodes on a schedule). I tried for both Disney+ and Netflix and both crashes the program.

Hopefully that'll be addressed soon. Are folks hitting the same thing, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxGBB View Post
                          5.0.3.2 released. How are folks faring? Ready for prime time yet?

I'm able to crash StreamFab by going to a show, unchecking all the immediate downloads, and attempting to set up a schedule (that is, just download new episodes on a schedule). I tried for both Disney+ and Netflix and both crashes the program.

Hopefully that'll be addressed soon. Are folks hitting the same thing, or is it just me?
                          Could you please send the log files to us to help check the crash problem? Thank you.

Comment

I've sent the log file reports when it crashes.

Very easy to reproduce:

1) Go to a VIP Service, trigger a download by going to a series. I tried Star Trek: Strange New Worlds on Paramount today.
                            2) In the download screen, deselect all episodes to download. Select "Download episodes automatically" and set a time.
                            3) Crash, send report.

The goal here is for a running series is to just set up the schedule, not download the past episodes right now.

If I attempt to re-download anything when setting up the schedule, no crash.

Hope this helps,

-=G=-

Comment

I can confirm that the latest 5.0.3.5 seems to address the crash. Thanks, Mona !

Comment

Working...
                              X