No announcement yet.

5.0.2.8 - Too wide - Need Horizontal Scrollbars or ability to hide left menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.8 - Too wide - Need Horizontal Scrollbars or ability to hide left menu

I know I am in the minority but I run StreamFab on a lower resolution monitor. The latest build has forced the minumum width larger than my current display settings even when the window is "maximized".

Can you please add a horizontal scroll bar on the browser, or have the ability to hide the main streamfab left hand menu? Otherwise I currently have to drag the entire stream fab window around so I can view various pieces.

As a work around, in Windows go to Display Settings to see if there is a resolution that works for you

Comment

I have posted about the way the program window doesn't act like a normal "Windows" window before.

It would be nice it the program worked like a regular "Windows" program, i.e. screen size and position on desktop remembered from last use settings, etc,

Comment

Originally posted by rfryar View Post
        I know I am in the minority but I run StreamFab on a lower resolution monitor. The latest build has forced the minumum width larger than my current display settings even when the window is "maximized".

Can you please add a horizontal scroll bar on the browser, or have the ability to hide the main streamfab left hand menu? Otherwise I currently have to drag the entire stream fab window around so I can view various pieces.
        What is your resolution?

Comment

Originally posted by rfryar View Post

Not positive, but if you set it to 1024 I believe, you should see it all...I'm assuming you have a 4:3 monitor. Windows should give you a smaller picture with bars on top and bottom.
          If it is widescreen...look at your video card setting if you use one...you can usually fake a 1920x1080 resolution on a lower resolution monitor.

Comment

Working...
          X