Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul Season 6 Ep 1 ,2 ( No English Subtitles ( forced)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Call Saul Season 6 Ep 1 ,2 ( No English Subtitles ( forced)

The subtitles are there and when you enable them it just doesn't work. There are a lot of Spanish scenes in the show and I have always used English forced subs, but they are not working in 5.0.2.9
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    The subtitles are there and when you enable them it just doesn't work. There are a lot of Spanish scenes in the show and I have always used English forced subs, but they are not working in 5.0.2.9
    You are downloading from Netflix? Netflix is not working for me
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

You are downloading from Netflix? Netflix is not working for me
      VPN from London

Comment

VPN from London
        have you tried this workaround in post #7 ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...es#post404876=

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried this workaround in post #7 ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...es#post404876=
          Thank you very much for that, it's amazing that was about 5 versions ago and they still have not fixed it. That's certainly not like Fab to ignore something that important. I am shocked.

Comment

Under the subtitle tab, did you choose the subtitle option you need? Please take a screenshot and show us what you have on that dropdown list.

Also, please provide the StreamFab log file to better check the case, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X