HBOmax not getting Swedish Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOmax not getting Swedish Subtitles

Using several versions of Streamfab I do have problems to download Swedish Subtitles.
    It plays with it in browser. And it happens quite freqvently on different Series. StreamFab.log

Today I selected both English & Swedish Subs, but only received the English one.
    I have tested with using different resolutions when downloading, Does not matter if I "Remux into file" or selecting "Extract to SRT File"

I'll attach the logfile.

I will have the developer check your log file.

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsen View Post
      Using several versions of Streamfab I do have problems to download Swedish Subtitles.
      It plays with it in browser. And it happens quite freqvently on different Series. [ATTACH]n409027[/ATTACH]

Today I selected both English & Swedish Subs, but only received the English one.
      I have tested with using different resolutions when downloading, Does not matter if I "Remux into file" or selecting "Extract to SRT File"

I'll attach the logfile.
      I have the same problem...

No Swedish subs, but English work...

Comment

I downloaded the new version (5.0.3.3) today which states that it fixes this but:
        Now I get a warning instead:
        "Failure analyzing this Video, please make sure you can access and play back the video"

I can play back the video (with swe subs as well)

Attached Files

Comment

I downloaded the new version (5.0.3.3) today which states that it fixes this but:
          Now I get a warning instead:
          "Failure analyzing this Video, please make sure you can access and play back the video"

I can play back the video (with swe subs as well)
          I will get the developer to check your log file. Please go back to v5032 and see if the same video will work or not. Thanks.

Comment

I did revert to v5032. Now it downloads again, but still without the Swedish Subtitle.
            Attached Files

Comment

Tried the v5034:
              Get as well: "Failure analyzing this Video, please make sure you can access and play back the video".
              So I reverted back to v5032 yet again.

Comment

Tried the v5034:
                Get as well: "Failure analyzing this Video, please make sure you can access and play back the video".
                I will have the developer check again, sorry for that.

Comment

Tried the v5034:
                  We have no problem with the latest version, please kindly update to have a try.

Comment

I have the same problem, with v5.0.3.6 No Swedish/Norwegian/Danish or Finnish subs are downloaded, only the English ones...

Comment

Originally posted by ecsjjgg View Post
                      I have the same problem, with v5.0.3.6 No Swedish/Norwegian/Danish or Finnish subs are downloaded, only the English ones...
                      The developer needs time to figure it out. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

I've now checked the latest verion of StreamFab (v5.0.3.7), and STILL doesn't allow me to download HBOmax videos with Nordic Subtitles,,, Se my log...
                        Attached Files

Comment

I've now checked the latest verion of StreamFab (v5.0.3.7), and STILL doesn't allow me to download HBOmax videos with Nordic Subtitles,,, Se my log...
                          do you get Nordic Subtitles when playing back a show / movie on HBOmax ??

Comment

Yes, I can see all of the Nordic subtittles when I play a video @ https://hbomax.com

Comment

To confirm, none of the subtitles on the list meets your need?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220613-173639.png
Views:	513
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	410934

Comment

Working...
                              X