HBOmax not getting Swedish Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ecsjjgg View Post
    I've now checked the latest verion of StreamFab (v5.0.3.7), and STILL doesn't allow me to download HBOmax videos with Nordic Subtitles,,, Se my log...
    Some people have reported their settings being reset after updating... Have you checked that your HBO Europe region is set to Nordic instead of Auto?
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Some people have reported their settings being reset after updating... Have you checked that your HBO Europe region is set to Nordic instead of Auto?

Yes, my HBO region is set to Nordic...

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

To confirm, none of the subtitles on the list meets your need?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220613-173639.png
Views:	516
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	410934

Yes, that is correct, I've checked them all.... And only the English one is downloaded....

Comment

Yes, that is correct, I've checked them all.... And only the English one is downloaded....
          I see, thank you for the confirmation, I will have the QA team check again.

Comment

I've now tested the latest release of StreamFab, v.5.0.3.8, and it has the same behaviour when I try to download the Nordic subtitles from HBOmax... Only the English ones are downloaded, and none of the Nordic ones...

So it's not fixed (yet...)

Comment

Ive now tested the latest releases of StremFab, v.5.0.3.9, and this issue still persist... No Nordic subtitles are downloaded....

Comment

Ive now tested the latest releases of StremFab, v.5.0.3.9, and this issue still persist... No Nordic subtitles are downloaded....
                do you remember what the last streamfab version your had that worked with downloading Swedish subtitles ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you remember what the last streamfab version your had that worked with downloading Swedish subtitles ??
                  It has never worked for me, as I have had it only since April of this year...

Comment

I have confirmed with the QA team, and they can download those subtitles, both remux and srt worked. Please try to set the subtitle to download as SRT to see the result.

Comment

Hi, I've now set the Subtitles to remux into a MKV, using FFmpeg, and it seems to work for me now!

A.P. Bio S04 is downloading with Nordic subtitles right now...

But when I set the subtitles to "extract to srt" it won't work...
                      Last edited by ecsjjgg; 06-24-2022, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Hi, I've now set the Subtitles to remux into a MKV, using FFmpeg, and it seems to work for me now!

No .srt files are created for any of the subtitle streams?

Comment

Hi noticed the two problems below when downloading from HBO Max wiht 5.0.3.2: 1. Subtitles don't always download a. Movies that did download subtitles I. The Purge II. Death on the Nile III. Shrek the Third b. Movies that don't download subtitles even when found after analyzing video I. The Forever Purge II. Beetlejuice

I've noticed that you posted similar info on different threads, let's focus on one thread for one problem. Thank you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220627-171551.png
Views:	238
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	411763
                            As you can see from the image attached above, MP4 with SRT, those .srt files can be downloaded. Did you check the output path, and found nothing there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

No .srt files are created for any of the subtitle streams?
                              no, but only the English one is downloaded...

Comment

no, but only the English one is downloaded...
                                We currently do not know why that happens like that on your side, please use the way that can work for you for now: Subtitles to remux into a MKV, using FFmpeg.

Comment

Working...
                                X