No announcement yet.

MPD DRM Downloader max. 720p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, that is the exact same file as the 5.0.3.3 file. I think this is built into the original Stream Fab download. Thanks.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

@Chameleon..... I'm sure you're correct..... however..... in keeping with everything else that seems to exist now within the DVDFab universe..... things are left to an easter egg hunt kind of trial and error..... and items which could be easily spelled out are left to be discovered by the users.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
        The email ad I got said this should work with XFinity. I tried a few shows, an episode of Better Call Saul, Survivor but no luck. Has anyone got this to work with XFinity?
        I tested Xfinity with a download attempt of one of today's soap operas and an old Nature episode. Both failed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xfinity_MPD_DRM.png
Views:	501
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	409684

Log file attached in next message because it will not attach to this one - Read from line #1951 until end. Prior lines have nothing to do with Xfinity failures.

Comment

Log file from last message here ...
          StreamFabLog.zip

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220512-155454.png Views:	0 Size:	23.4 KB ID:	409695
            Please set the desired video format at Settings > VIP Services > Video format.

Comment

The email ad I got said this should work with XFinity. I tried a few shows, an episode of Better Call Saul, Survivor but no luck. Has anyone got this to work with XFinity?
              Please give us the StreamFab log file to help check the problem, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                Log file from last message here ...
                [ATTACH]n409686[/ATTACH]
                Okay, I will have the QA team test it.

Comment

I had the same issue with Redbox.

Changelog link...
                  StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader can download protected videos from DRM MPD-encrypted streaming websites, extracts the media streams inside, and converts them to protection-free MP4/MKV videos.

Says -

Among the countless streaming websites, some are using DRM-protected MPD files for HTTP streaming, including but not limited to StarZ, AMC+, NHK, Xfinity, Crave, Channel 5, Redbox, DAZN, and many others.

But then, lists a table with Redbox *not* included and neither is Xfinity.

DVDFab/StreamFab is causing confusion by listing these unsupported services (currently) in email ads & changelog, but not actually supporting them now per table of supported sites.

The response I got from Mona was that RedBox was not currently supported.

I would expect the same for XFinity.

Mike

Comment

Here is the log file for XFinity Mona. Something that may help you. This failed going through the XFinity web site. I went to AMC and logged in with my XFinity account and was able to record Better Call Saul, although none of the commercials were stripped.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cherokee

Cats4U

I had the same experience with Xfinity on my end. I tried with programs I had "Saved Recordings" section.

I notice StreamFab shows a M3U8 in the upper left when I first visit the page, then when I add to the downloader it says its MPD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

I had the same issue with Redbox.

Changelog link...
                        StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader can download protected videos from DRM MPD-encrypted streaming websites, extracts the media streams inside, and converts them to protection-free MP4/MKV videos.

Says -

Among the countless streaming websites, some are using DRM-protected MPD files for HTTP streaming, including but not limited to StarZ, AMC+, NHK, Xfinity, Crave, Channel 5, Redbox, DAZN, and many others.

But then, lists a table with Redbox *not* included and neither is Xfinity.

DVDFab/StreamFab is causing confusion by listing these unsupported services (currently) in email ads & changelog, but not actually supporting them now per table of supported sites.

The response I got from Mona was that RedBox was not currently supported.

I would expect the same for XFinity.

Mike
                        Then it looks like they need to update https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-mpd-downlo...ckid=headmenu2 it says both RedBox and Xfinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I tested Xfinity with a download attempt of one of today's soap operas and an old Nature episode. Both failed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xfinity_MPD_DRM.png
Views:	501
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	409684

Log file attached in next message because it will not attach to this one - Read from line #1951 until end. Prior lines have nothing to do with Xfinity failures.
                          I had this happen to me on TLC.com logging in with a DirecTV account and the only way i was able to get them to download was NOT adding them to the queue but using the download now and waiting for it to finish before downloading another. Not great but at least i got SOMETHING i wanted to download
                          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by lalkanezdes View Post
                            Hey,

so I've been waiting for the MPD DRM Downloader for about 2 months now, and the max resolution that is downloadable seems to be 720p, regardless what website I test it on. Will it be possible to download in 1080p any time soon? Last year, when I manually downloaded/decrypted from those streaming services (like Chili, Kinopoisk & TIMvision) with the Widevine Guesser, 1080p wasn't a problem at all, which is why I don't understand why this limit seems to exist...
                            Did you pay for mpd for extra charge? It seems that new downloaders are not included in All-in-one, which I really don't understand...

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
                              I paid for Streamfab all in one now I'm being asked to pay for the MPD downloader. Am I part of the biggest scam ever?
                              It's really a scam!!!! And I feel angry about this and feel like being cheated, because old customers who support STREAMFAB in early time can not access these new downloaders and are requested to pay extra fee. But people who haven't ever bought or supported STREAMFAB before can access these new downloaders in the same cost as us who bought streamfab in an early time!! And I feel that Streamfab didn't give respect to the people who constantly support them. They played tricks on their old users, so I won't recommend it to any of my friends since I know our situation... That's unfair to us, old users, who paid earlier, while the new users who have always been taking wait-and-see attitude can always take the advantages... And I think this tricky attitude of Streamfab will make them lost more and more potential customers... because people will gradually know that only new users can take these advantages and more people will choose to wait and see instead of pay money earlier. I think this policy is really stupid. Cauz it not only hurts the feelings of old users, but also make potential new users be more hesitated to buy the product (because after they buy, they will never be able to take advantages of the new downloaders in the future...
                              Last edited by Cindy1; 05-12-2022, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

I had this happen to me on TLC.com logging in with a DirecTV account and the only way i was able to get them to download was NOT adding them to the queue but using the download now and waiting for it to finish before downloading another. Not great but at least i got SOMETHING i wanted to download
                                I had high hopes that your tip/trick would be the answer to the Xfinity problem but alas it was not to be. I downloaded both shows separately in different sessions as you described but my results were the same as my initial queuing attempt. I guess that I'll just have to wait to see what the developers come up with. Thank you very much for the suggestion though. I'll add it to my repertoire of things to try if a download doesn't work the first time around.

Comment

Working...
                                X