Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab Lifetime - Upgraded Now a New DRM Module?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Lifetime - Upgraded Now a New DRM Module?

I already have lifetime StreamFab but I paid to upgrade my version to include the latest DRM module on March 3, now you release ANOTHER DRM module that we have to pay for?!
    Also with no notice!
    Come on guys!!

EDIT: Oh, and I see that the new DRM module costs $180!

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
    I already have lifetime StreamFab but I paid to upgrade my version to include the latest DRM module on March 3, now you release ANOTHER DRM module that we have to pay for?!
    Also with no notice!
    Come on guys!!

EDIT: Oh, and I see that the new DRM module costs $180!
    Can you show me where this is?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I am a current DVDFab 365 User and I didn't have to pay extra for this new module.....

Included in your subscription is complete access to all current and future modules during your subscription period.....

If you paid more for something that was published while you were..... or are..... a current DVDFab 365 User with an active subscription..... then someone owes you a refund.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

I am not including the URL because I think it included identifiable information. 8 days ago I paid $80 to upgrade and purchase whatever modules were released since I last purchased StreamFab AIO and now another DRM module.

This is very frustrating.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
          I am a current DVDFab 365 User and I didn't have to pay extra for this new module.....

Included in your subscription is complete access to all current and future modules during your subscription period.....

If you paid more for something that was published while you were..... or are..... a current DVDFab 365 User with an active subscription..... then someone owes you a refund.
          I am not using the 365 version. I absolutely hate the subscription model. I paid for what is supposed to be a Lifetime AIO product twice now, as well as an upgrade to purchase all the modules that I didn't have.

Comment

Join the club. I paid for a Lifetime sub to streamfab a couple of years ago . I've already paid another $150 for the all in one yet now I have to pay again for the MPD downloader. Such a scam

Comment

I also have AIO, after using the 3 video download trail got an offer to get it for $108 or update my AIO for less, only valid for 18 hours.
              But login in to my account, products I get an offer to get any additional streamfab at 50% = $90

Comment

I am not including the URL because I think it included identifiable information. 8 days ago I paid $80 to upgrade and purchase whatever modules were released since I last purchased StreamFab AIO and now another DRM module.

This is very frustrating.

Jsinfate,

Since you upgraded 8 days ago you *might* be able to get the new DRM module licensed to you for free.

In the past I upgraded twice & within 30 days they released new modules and I got the new modules licensed for free since they were released within 30 days.

Hopefully a StreamFab moderator can verify that the new DRM module falls under this 30 day timeframe for free licensing.

I'd also contact them via email too, if I were you.

Just a suggestion.

Mike

Comment

I can see why if you just purchased lifetime and they released this module you would be upset and like Mike suggested it probably would be worth a shot to contact them. That being said you need to understand that a lifetime model that you have in your mind is not sustainable. The lifetime that you bought was lifetime for all of the modules that, at the time, were released. When a new module comes out you can choose to purchase that one or not. Honestly this approach is much better as apposed to the alternative of them coming out with different versions of StreamFab that supersede the previous version

Comment

Originally posted by Bradf3rdc View Post
                    I can see why if you just purchased lifetime and they released this module you would be upset and like Mike suggested it probably would be worth a shot to contact them. That being said you need to understand that a lifetime model that you have in your mind is not sustainable. The lifetime that you bought was lifetime for all of the modules that, at the time, were released. When a new module comes out you can choose to purchase that one or not. Honestly this approach is much better as apposed to the alternative of them coming out with different versions of StreamFab that supersede the previous version

I understand that, which is why I paid to upgrade my account to include all the other modules that I did not have.
                    What I am really upset about is the fact that even though I am subscribed to the newsletters and check the site often, there is never any notice of a new product coming soon. So when I pay to upgrade and 8 days later a new $180 DRM module is released with no notification other than the program self check update and you going to the website to look up the "What's New" section.

They did this with the last DRM module, no notice and it wasn't included in the AIO package unless you paid for it separately or had the chance to upgrade.

Comment

We keep going through this. Unfortunately, contacting support is not going to be helpful. Raising your voice on their forums , not going to be helpful. They simply do not care. They have your money, and company apologists will simply spout some nonsense about "it's new technology" or something.

This is absolutely bait and switch. We were promised a certain thing at the time of purchase, and the company refuses to deliver this. ALL MODULES means ALL MODULES. Not just the ones you can't make money off of... ALL OF THEM

Comment

since the license per module to them, it's a lifetime of updates for what was available at the time of purchase. Usually, they will offer some discount to add the new releases.

For me I purchased this when it was still DVDFab downloader, and all new modules are supposed to be included. But they pulled some smoke and mirrors and don't include the adult sites and these new drm downloaders that are not a VIP service.

But I've asked support to help me get the right purchase to not affect my original purchase that gets me the new VIP services with no additional charge.

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                          We keep going through this. Unfortunately, contacting support is not going to be helpful. Raising your voice on their forums , not going to be helpful. They simply do not care. They have your money, and company apologists will simply spout some nonsense about "it's new technology" or something.

This is absolutely bait and switch. We were promised a certain thing at the time of purchase, and the company refuses to deliver this. ALL MODULES means ALL MODULES. Not just the ones you can't make money off of... ALL OF THEM
                          Very frustrating. You pay $259 for 33-in-1 and now you can buy 40-in-1 for the same exact price! Sigh...
                          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I pay to upgrade and 8 days later a new $180 DRM module is released .
                            Your package was placed within 30 days, we can add the new DRM MPD Downloader to your account for free in this case, please restart StreamFab to apply the update. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Your package was placed within 30 days, we can add the new DRM MPD Downloader to your account for free in this case, please restart StreamFab to apply the update. Thank you for your support.
                              Thank you for clarification Mona!

I *thought* he could do this based on 30 day upgrade policy.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X