Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPD DRM Module questions/observations

StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader
    StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader can download protected videos from DRM MPD-encrypted streaming websites, extracts the media streams inside, and converts them to protection-free MP4/MKV videos.

1. It mentions Redbox at first in above changelog DRM MPD Downloader link, but doesn't have Redbox in it's table of "Currently supported websites" at same site.

Is Redbox supported? :-)

Among the countless streaming websites, some are using DRM-protected MPD files for HTTP streaming, including but not limited to StarZ, AMC+, NHK, Xfinity, Crave, Channel 5, Redbox, DAZN, and many others.

and then...

For a list of the currently supported websites, check out the table below:2. Do current lifetime users get some sort of discount for new module?

When I log in with my member ID at StreamFab website, it seems to be the same price (35% off retail price) whether you logon as member and it can check your current licenses or not.

I noticed in the past that sometimes you got a different price for a module by doing an upgrade or buy from within the Streamfab software.

There's not an "upgrade" from within 5.0.3.3 that you can click after this module was added, only a buy.

When I click "Buy" next to the module under licensing, it doesn't do anything

3. 720p? will that possibly be greater in the future? :-)

4. Licensing (see attached)
    Attached Files

1. Redbox is not supported. Please check the "Supported Streaming Services" part.
    2. Existed customers can get an upgrade price, please check at Member Center again. If still no, please send a screenshot via PM and show me, thank you.
    3. 720p at most at the moment. It's unsure if greater will be supported in the future or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      1. Redbox is not supported. Please check the "Supported Streaming Services" part.
      2. Existed customers can get an upgrade price, please check at Member Center again. If still no, please send a screenshot via PM and show me, thank you.
      3. 720p at most at the moment. It's unsure if greater will be supported in the future or not.
      1. That's what I thought, It mentions Redbox, but doesn't actually include it under supported sites yet, that was my main consideration in considering getting new DRM Module
      2. I posted this as a new topic (it's that important) because there is a *lot* of confusion due to miscommunication and having to figure out the best path for existing StreamFab Lifetime users to get the new module added as an existing member price as a lifetime license.
      3. Thanks for the info!

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X