StreamFab Lifetime Clarifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Lifetime Clarifications

I am confused with the way the lifetime license works.

I bought the lifetime a few months ago and all the new sites added are not included but yet, if i were to buy it today, it is the exact same price as i paid but with several more sites.

Why do i need to pay an extra charge for the new modules? And if i do pay the $109, will i need to pay AGAIN when new modules come out? If so, then i might as well just wait a full year and pay when it is 50 in 1 instead of 39 in 1 no?
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

As it has been stated before around the forum you get a lifetime license including updates to all the modules that are available at the time you purchase the package.

Everything that is released after is sold separately. So yes indeed unless you really need a specific module. It's more economic to upgrade when more modules have been released.

Comment

Originally posted by R3C01L View Post
      As it has been stated before around the forum you get a lifetime license including updates to all the modules that are available at the time you purchase the package.

Everything that is released after is sold separately. So yes indeed unless you really need a specific module. It's more economic to upgrade when more modules have been released.
      Sucks... But thanks
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

R3C01L,

They've also posted here that if you do a buy or upgrade of the StreamFab product and new modules are added within 30 days, they will license you for it too.

Not sure if this new DRM module falls under this 30 day honoring though, especially with no "upgrade" button in StreamFab after this was added and Buy button next to it (under Licenses) doing nothing.

Mike

Comment

Actually that was NOT the original license agreement for early adopters. So some clarification may be necessary for them.

Comment

Working...
          X