Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFAB V5.0.3.3 (WIN) - CW downloader - Bunheads episode failures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFAB V5.0.3.3 (WIN) - CW downloader - Bunheads episode failures.

Using the CW downloader I put all 18 episodes in the queue. episodes 04, 06, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 download the whole episode but the file it creates in the output directory for those episodes all have a 0 length.

I cleared the log directory and ran the full download queue. I zipped the log directory and attached it to this post.

I can recreate this without issue.

Attached Files

The QA team will check the problem soon.

Comment

I have same concern with some Sleepy Hollow from CW...See new post I just sent under new thread.

Downloaded Season 3 and 4 Sleepy Hollow. Note I download with subtitles separate. The video files for several episodes ended up as 0 kB although SRT file is ok. I tried re-downloading many of these episodes individually and the same result. s03e02 s03e04 s03e09 s03e10 s03e12 s03e13 s03e15 s03e16 s04e05 s04e06 s04e12 Note
      Last edited by TRJ; 05-15-2022, 03:37 PM.

Comment

The QA team could duplicate the "0 length" problem, the developer will check it out as soon as possible.

Comment

any update? it still happens with todays update.

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
            any update? it still happens with todays update.
            Please try the show again with the latest v5044 and then feedback with the latest log file, I will have the developer check again. Thanks.

Comment

I've been following this Bunheads issue, too. My wife and I loved that show. Just a note - both Bunheads and Sleep Hollow are actually CWSeed shows. Anyway, No, v5044 does nothing to solve the problem. This screenshot shows that SF never asks about the video specs and you can not change the audio from the blank entry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-19 1.18.56 AM.png
Views:	319
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	412742

And this results in a file that has no video -

General
              Unique ID : 103023507255043432882402083174547114441 (0x4D819B13137C1E193CEAB63A9C92C9C9)
              Complete name : R:\AFAB_Out\CWSeed\Bunheads\S01\Bunheads_S01E113_I 'll Be Your Meyer Lansky.mkv
              Format : Matroska
              Format version : Version 4
              File size : 39.6 MiB
              Duration : 43 min 38 s
              Overall bit rate : 127 kb/s
              Track name : I'll Be Your Meyer Lansky
              Encoded date : UTC 2022-07-19 05:26:12
              Writing application : mkvmerge v68.0.0 ('The Curtain') 64-bit
              Writing library : libebml v1.4.2 + libmatroska v1.6.4

Audio
              ID : 1
              Format : AAC LC
              Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
              Codec ID : A_AAC-2
              Duration : 43 min 38 s
              Bit rate : 126 kb/s
              Channel(s) : 2 channels
              Channel layout : L R
              Sampling rate : 44.1 kHz
              Frame rate : 43.066 FPS (1024 SPF)
              Compression mode : Lossy
              Stream size : 39.2 MiB (99%)
              Default : Yes
              Forced : No
              Errors : Missing ID_END

[ATTACH]n412743[/ATTACH]

Comment

I downloaded the whole season again. episodes 4,6,8,12,13,14,15,16 all are zero length, the rest downloaded just fine. Logs attached..
                Attached Files

Comment

I tried doing the whole season like Gomez but I got different results. First of all I did not have any zero length files because all of the files had audio. All those that had only audio were about 40 MiB. Those were episodes 1,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18. The rest looked to be in the 2GiB range and contained both audio and video. I don't know if the difference between what I got and what Gomez got is because I used the CWSeed Downloader. The Bunhead videos were labeled as being CWSeed videos although you could also display them on theCW site.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi both, thanks for the update, I will get the developer check again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                      I tried doing the whole season like Gomez but I got different results. First of all I did not have any zero length files because all of the files had audio. All those that had only audio were about 40 MiB. Those were episodes 1,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18. The rest looked to be in the 2GiB range and contained both audio and video. I don't know if the difference between what I got and what Gomez got is because I used the CWSeed Downloader. The Bunhead videos were labeled as being CWSeed videos although you could also display them on theCW site.
                      I used the CW downloader for my testing.

Comment

this is still happening. Is anyone looking at it?

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
                          this is still happening. Is anyone looking at it?
                          Mona,
                          I can confirm this. Everything I wrote previously in message # 9 is still true.
                          I don't know if the upcoming DRM change on Dec. 6th will affect the CW modules, but in either case, don't worry about fixing this until after the Widevine change has been resolved. I'm sure that the Developer is working hard to try to get the new Widevine figured out before the 6th. That should be the priority and any other problem can and should wait until after then.

Comment

Working...
                          X