Viaplay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viaplay ?

Hi, how do I download videos with subtitles from viaplay?

Originally posted by ecsjjgg View Post
    Hi, how do I download videos with subtitles from viaplay?
    I didn't even know they supported that channel. That's a Nordic channel? Have you used it with StreamFab before?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I didn't even know they supported that channel. That's a Nordic channel? Have you used it with StreamFab before?

No they don't support it... (yet), at least I can't find it in the StreamFab program...

Comment

You can use the MPD DRM Downloader for Viaplay, but I wasn't able to download any subtitles from there, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Nordic owned by NENT Group, but last year it began spreading to other European countries where a couple of Eastern European ones where added.
          The UK is planed here in 2022 and in 2023 its Canada, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
          Last edited by Per K; 05-18-2022, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lalkanezdes View Post
            You can use the MPD DRM Downloader for Viaplay, but I wasn't able to download any subtitles from there, however.
            Ignore, because i have found out that the MPD DRM is broken in 6.0.0.3
            Last edited by Per K; 11-24-2022, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post

Ignore, because i have found out that the MPD DRM is broken in 6.0.0.3
              Viaplay does NOT work, i just tried with 6.0.0.2 as well and the MPD DRM does not kick in.

Comment

Working...
              X