Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to be able to use my amazon channel sub to paromount + but when i goto authorize it via stream fab it is just a blank white page so my hope is support can be added to do so in the nxt release ? Click image for larger version

Name:	StreamFab64_9bMzbInnWy.png
Views:	233
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	410099 Click image for larger version

Name:	StreamFab64_Vk2kQqS0C5.png
Views:	190
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	410100

the Paramount+ downloader only works when you purchase through Paramount+ directly. You need to use the Amazon downloader and go to the paramount+ channel.

Comment

If you subscribed to Paramount+ via the Paramount+ web site you can not link it to Amazon and download with StreamFab's Amazon Downloader. You must use StreamFab's Paramount+ Downloader.

If you subscribed to Paramount+ through Prime Channels, you can download via StreamFab's Amazon downloader. plus you can link it to a Paramount+ log in, then you also have the option to view stuff using the Paramount+ app or web site, and also use StreamFab's Paramount+ Downloader. To link, see https://help.paramountplus.com/s/art...on-Prime-Video

Comment

Paramount+ downloader does work if you subscribed through paramount or amazon. If you purchased through amazon, just link your amazon login with paramount. Then you can use either amazon or paramount. If you're trying to link them and you're having a problem with streamfab, link through your web browser, then come back to streamfab to login.

Comment

Those options may work for using the website in a normal browser and on the mobile apps. but not here it would seem.

Comment

This thread appears to be a duplicate of -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...on-channel-sub

There is also lots of discussion over there.

Comment

Working...
            X