new module request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new module request

my hope is that the devs can add support for abc.com as a module not the DRM m3u8 as having to add files 1 by one is a royal pain in the back side it seems to be somewhat supported as the download window pops up and all but when i goto add to the queue and then dl latter it fails

You may give DRM MPD Downloader a try.
    If still have a problem, please provide the log file and specify a video that you have tried.

Comment

I have but adding each file 1x1 is a royal pain +they don't add season episodes number would be far easier to add as a module so you can grab a full season vs 1x1

Comment

Originally posted by darknightm View Post
        I have but adding each file 1x1 is a royal pain +they don't add season episodes number would be far easier to add as a module so you can grab a full season vs 1x1
        This is how MPD works at the moment. Hopes in the future, it can be improved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

hopfully it will hapen soon bc having to add seaspn/episode #s to 50+ episodes of moden marvels is a ton of work

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

hopfully it will hapen soon bc having to add seaspn/episode #s to 50+ episodes of moden marvels is a ton of work

Comment

Working...
            X