Amazon Prime Video Analysis Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime Video Analysis Failure

StreamFab x 64 ver.5.0.3.6 now fails to analyze all Amazon Prime videos.
    Playing prime videos in chrome is normal.
    Also, I have StreamFab installed on multiple computers, but all of them have the same symptoms.
    By the way, even if I revert to ver.5.0.3.5, the video analysis still fails.

We will attach a log file, so please take care of it.
    Attached Files

We've received your feedback, and the developer will check your log file.

Just in case though, have you tried to uninstall and then install the offline version to see the result?

Comment

I have the same issue.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have no issues with amazon

Comment

Originally posted by maasa_maasa View Post
          Also, I have StreamFab installed on multiple computers, but all of them have the same symptoms.

There is no input for Amazon in the log file, please kindly try again.

Comment

Originally posted by rfryar View Post
            I have the same issue.
            File received, we will check.

Comment

Mine started after updating to 5.0.3.6. Get message failure analyzing
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maasa_maasa View Post

Hiya,

Just a suggestion.

I'd try the new version of StreamFab 5.0.3.7 & see if you still have the problem since it mentions a fix for Amazon analysis in Changelog.

New! StreamFab 5.0.3.7 is released (June 09, 2022) Download Windows version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download....nloader_Online (https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_Online) Download Windows x64 version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...Downloader_x64 (https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download

StreamFab 5.0.3.7 Changelog

Fix: An analysis failure problem when downloading Amazon Prime videos.

Comment

Same issue with 5.0.3.7

Comment

not sure if this is the same issue or not, but here's my log file, it's failing the 3 videos I tried today at the "Processing" stage.

Attached Files

Comment

Try logging out of Amazon from in StreamFab and then log back in. I was having the failure to analyze issue and I logged out and logged back in and it resolved the issue.l

Comment

Try logging out of Amazon from in StreamFab and then log back in. I was having the failure to analyze issue and I logged out and logged back in and it resolved the issue.

Comment

Logging out of Amazon from in StreamFab and then log back in worked for me, thanks...

Comment

I can confirm, logging out & then in again worked for me too. Thanx!

Comment

Working...
                            X