5.0.3.6 Keeps closing unexpectedly with no warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.3.6 Keeps closing unexpectedly with no warnings

The program keeps shutting down unexpectedly with no warnings or indications. It happens randomly. When updating to 5.0.3.6, a couple of times I've started all 3 of my computers (each downloading from different modules) and woke up the next day and all of the programs were closed. It was as if the programs were never open to begin with. None of the computers indicated any errors but I found it weird that all of them were doing it. The last day has been ok, but just now I was able to catch it closing. This particular case I was downloading from amazon with the movie "the haunting". It was about 1/3 downloaded when all of a sudden I saw it close.
    Attached Files

Please provide the whole log folder, thanks.

Comment

It won't let me upload the whole log folder. The website doesn't have enough space.

Comment

I've had a similar problem, but of course when I try to re-create it, it's not happening.

Comment

It happened today with 5.0.3.7 and HBOmax. I'm "seeing" that the crash report has been sent, and I've seen that screen numerous times in the past weeks, but I'm not certain the report is getting to its destination. Logfiles attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
            It happened today with 5.0.3.7 and HBOmax. I'm "seeing" that the crash report has been sent, and I've seen that screen numerous times in the past weeks, but I'm not certain the report is getting to its destination. Logfiles attached.
            I have passed your log file to the developer too.

Comment

I'm running streamfab on all 3 of my computers and I'm watching them close right in front of me after downloading anywhere from 1 to 5 videos from hbo. In the last 2 hours, I've watched all the computers close the program at least 10-12 times combined. It's getting very frustrating. I've seen it send an automatic report at least 3 times tonight, so you guys have that information.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
                I'm running streamfab on all 3 of my computers and I'm watching them close right in front of me after downloading anywhere from 1 to 5 videos from hbo. In the last 2 hours, I've watched all the computers close the program at least 10-12 times combined. It's getting very frustrating. I've seen it send an automatic report at least 3 times tonight, so you guys have that information.
                Please wait for the coming v5038 and then try again, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please wait for the coming v5038 and then try again, thanks.
                  Ok, thank you.

Comment

I am seeing the same thing (where it exits without sending an error report) consistently with Amazon since updating to 5.0.3.6 / 5.0.3.7. log files attached.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DaveRip View Post
                      I am seeing the same thing (where it exits without sending an error report) consistently with Amazon since updating to 5.0.3.6 / 5.0.3.7. log files attached.
                      I've passed your log file to the developer, and they will check it.

Comment

I just updated to 5.0.3.8. The exiting unexpectedly problem is still in Amazon. But now it has an additional problem. It would allow me to add movies to the queue and series with only 1 season. But when I tried to put something with several seasons (I tried Burn Notice which registers 8 seasons), it would hang while analyzing seasons. I logged out and back in to Amazon in StreamFab and I also tried rebooting... Every time I could add movies and single season items but not multiple season... and then when I tried processing the movies and single season it would exit after 15-20 seconds of attempting to download video. I tried to attach logs but it said my zip was too big. The Amazon_MPD.zip is new and it alone is 1.65MB.

Comment

Same problem with me. Since 5.0.3.6, all versions keeps closing. Either on Disney+ or HBOMax. Dunno why. And sometimes, when I try to remove an movie/serie from the list, it crashes too. Its kinda random...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveRip View Post
                            I just updated to 5.0.3.8. The exiting unexpectedly problem is still in Amazon. But now it has an additional problem. It would allow me to add movies to the queue and series with only 1 season. But when I tried to put something with several seasons (I tried Burn Notice which registers 8 seasons), it would hang while analyzing seasons. I logged out and back in to Amazon in StreamFab and I also tried rebooting... Every time I could add movies and single season items but not multiple season... and then when I tried processing the movies and single season it would exit after 15-20 seconds of attempting to download video. I tried to attach logs but it said my zip was too big. The Amazon_MPD.zip is new and it alone is 1.65MB.
                            Burn Notice actually has 7 seasons. SF lists also a phantom Season 0 which has no episodes although it does raise the total series count from 111 to 112 episodes (which you will not be able download in one shot.) Try marking the pop-up to download only Seasons 1-7 (leaving out Season 0) and you should have no trouble with your download.

Mona or Wilson, you should have the developer look into this phantom Season 0.

Comment

@
                              corey75
                              TarantinoMariach

Please locate the folder named "taskdata" and then remove it to try again and see the result.
                              C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Working...
                              X