Paramount+ issues with downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ issues with downloading

When trying to download any video from Paramount+, it gets stuck on analyzing the video, and during analyzing, the video is playing in the background.
    So nothing happens.
    I have attached the log file.

Attached Files

Exact same issue with me. I am trying to download the latest episode of Star Trek Strange New Worlds, and it either gets stuck on analyzing video, or analyzing metadata, with video playing in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmaz View Post
      Exact same issue with me. I am trying to download the latest episode of Star Trek Strange New Worlds, and it either gets stuck on analyzing video, or analyzing metadata, with video playing in the background.
      try logging out of Paramount + in streamfab and sign in again and retry star trek strange new worlds again.

Comment

I logged out and back in again within the streamfab browser, makes no difference. The analyzing metadata windows stays on the screen indefinitely with the video playing in the background.

Comment

No problem here...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-14 3.44.34 AM.png
Views:	665
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	410978

Comment

Originally posted by ronmaz View Post
            Please attach the StreamFab log file for analyzing the issue, thanks.

Comment

Loverius already attached his log. I was just confirming that it wasn't only him experiencing the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                No problem here...

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-14 3.44.34 AM.png
Views:	665
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	410978
                Well good for you. It's not working for me, or Loverius it seems.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-14 224426.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	410989

Comment

On Paramount, I usually click play on the first episode I want to download in the ep list of the show. Clicking the watch button usually gives me trouble.

Comment

The problem has been fixed, please kindly wait for the coming v5038, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                      Thats Amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                        Still not fixed in StreamFab 5.0.3.8. No matter witch show I choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Loverius View Post

Still not fixed in StreamFab 5.0.3.8. No matter witch show I choose.
                          What version of Windows are you using? Are you using Paramount+ directly or are you getting it through Amazon Plus? Are you using a VPN? If so, which one? If so, where are you (in general) located and where does the VPN show you are from? Where did you get the file you used to install SF? Did you use SF's built-in updater or downloaded from the release announcement in the Forum? 32 or 64bit Windows?
                          Have you rebooted your computer recently? Have you restarted SF recently if you run it continuously? Do you have Paramount+ as the only tab showing on the top of the Home display? Have you cleared the cache and cookies from SF's browser or at the very least deleted all previous history of other websites you've been to. What resolution and audio/video bit rate have you chosen for the Star Trek downloads? Do you even see the pop-up where you can choose those things? How long have you waited for the initial analysis to complete? Did you cancel out because you thought it was taking too long? With respect to AGuyWithAComputer, are you starting the process by clicking on an episode (preferred) or clicking on the Watch Now button?

I know I'll get another "Good for you" but here is a new screen capture. This time it is from 5.0.3.8 just to show you that it can be downloaded. I downloaded different episodes from last time with 5.0.3.7. In my mind something is wrong with your computer setup or you are doing (or more likely, not doing) something right when you are running the download. I'm not trying to put you down or anything. I'm trying to help figure this all out for you. I was very surprised that Mona said that it was fixed in v5038 because I didn't think it was broke in the first place.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-17 3.28.28 AM.png
Views:	708
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	411148

Comment

New user here and I am having the same problem with Paramount

Comment

Same problem here too using version 5.0.3.8

Comment

Working...
                              X