A Time to Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Time to Die

Has anyone been able to D/L this with StreamFab? It says my browser does not support HD playback. Is there something I need to fix?

Originally posted by seaninsa View Post
    Has anyone been able to D/L this with StreamFab? It says my browser does not support HD playback. Is there something I need to fix?
    do you mean no time to die ??

Comment

Yes...

Comment

You shouldn't be playing anything back, but regardless...it shouldn't affect SF unless you have an HDCP problem.

Provide a log file for the developers to see.

If it's Chrome that can't play it back, make sure it's up to date. Make sure you don't have any extensions installed to interfere with it.
        AP should give you an error code along with the message.

Comment

Do not click the PLAY button for the video. Instead click the image or title for the video. That should trigger StreamFab analyzing the title.

If you click to play the movie, like you would with a normal browser, the streaming service will try to play it, and since StreamFab isn't a "full" or "normal" browser, the service will give you an error it can't play.

Comment

Working...
          X