problems with Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with Peacock

tried getting the Bourne Legacy from Peacock, download stops at about 50% and says analizing and stays there, no progress on download or analyzing. Attached is the latest log.
    Attached Files

Confirmed. Happened twice to me. Once at 11% video download and another around 20%.

I tried to send the log via the program's Feedback option but it doesn't offer to do an upload there as I thought you could. Attaching log here (hopefully)
    StreamFab.log

Comment

Hi both, please give this version a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Mona,
        To be honest with you I'm too tired to try another version right now. I must have made at least half a dozen version changes over the weekend. The more I changed, the worse it got until I did a complete wipe of all things SF and installed 5.0.3.7. That is semi-working now with Paramount still doing the analysing.

I have a suggestion - don't release new versions late on a Thursday. By the time we start using it and finding problems you and the rest of the SF crew have already left for the weekend on Friday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          Mona,
          To be honest with you I'm too tired to try another version right now. I must have made at least half a dozen version changes over the weekend. The more I changed, the worse it got until I did a complete wipe of all things SF and installed 5.0.3.7. That is semi-working now with Paramount still doing the analysing.

I have a suggestion - don't release new versions late on a Thursday. By the time we start using it and finding problems you and the rest of the SF crew have already left for the weekend on Friday afternoon.
          Hi Cats4U, I could understand it.
          Usually, we will try to release a new version on Wednesday our time.

Comment

Working...
          X