Can I download Hulu Live videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I download Hulu Live videos

I'm mainly asking if its possible to download videos that were live on Hulu Live and have been saved to the DVR? It can't be done with YouTube TV but is it possible to be done with Hulu Live?

I've never been able to download any of Hulu's DVR recordings, and when I try it crashes.

Comment

In such cases with live streams, there you are better off with a Shield TV Pro, where you have the ability to become a developer, so you can force HDCP 1.4 on everything.
      Then you need a HDMI splitter that can remove the HDCP 1.4 and then get a proper HDMI recorder that also can handle AC3 and E-AC3 to record the eventual 5.1 audio as well, where you then use your computer as a stream recorder.
      The recording hardware does not come cheap, so its also mostly only sponsored professional online gamers who are using such HDMI hardware.
      Last edited by Per K; 06-18-2022, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I used to be able to click on Hulu DVR (now called "RECORDINGS") and be able to pick what's been recorded and download. That was several updates ago, and once Hulu changed their protection, StreamFab crashes in analysis. There haven't been any updates to Hulu downloader in a long time. I've....kind of quit hoping since everything else seem to be a focus. Even "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Season 1 episodes aren't accessible anymore..and now it's on Season 3.

Per K

Thanks for that info, I wasn't aware of that. Hmmmmmm!!
        Last edited by SirRush; 06-22-2022, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I will ask the dev to check the crash problem, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SirRush View Post
            I used to be able to click on Hulu DVR (now called "RECORDINGS") and be able to pick what's been recorded and download. That was several updates ago, and once Hulu changed their protection, StreamFab crashes in analysis. There haven't been any updates to Hulu downloader in a long time. I've....kind of quit hoping since everything else seem to be a focus. Even "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Season 1 episodes aren't accessible anymore..and now it's on Season 3.

Per K

Thanks for that info, I wasn't aware of that. Hmmmmmm!!
            And for the Season 1, you can also access from ROKU Channel, it's free on Roku.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/deta...n-when-you-dig

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for checking on the download issue on Hulu. I have not been able to download anything from Hulu since the weekend of June 11th/12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

And for the Season 1, you can also access from ROKU Channel, it's free on Roku.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/deta...n-when-you-dig

Wilson
                I downloaded Seasons 1 and 2 completely after they were released live and then were available to watch. Now I attempt to download them with SteamFab as part of checking for bugs or not. I didn't check into Roku because I was thinking it's another paid service. Okay, I am surprised...and the video is 1080P! Which beats Hulu. Appreciate it, Wilson. Only thing I don't understand is why Subtitles aren't downloaded. For now, I can take them from my 720P files.

Comment

Working...
                X