5.0.3.9 testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.3.9 testing

I just ran test downloads of random episodes on Discovery+, Paramount+, and Peacock using StreamFab 5.0.3.9 dev_version5_d539ac01 and all downloaded successfully. I see that the real 5.0.3.9 is now out and I'm about to install it. I'll test out the other major streaming providers after I do. I don't subscribe to HBOMax or Disney+ so someone else will need to try them. Update: I now see that it's being reported that Disney+ is working ok.

A quick note about the 06-21/5.0.3.9 test version that was released yesterday. On Paramount+ it successfully downloads valid files, but the files are missing the subtitles and episode description metadata. I haven't tested the official 5.0.3.9 release yet.
    Last edited by Dog; 06-22-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I'm experiencing the same - able to download a video from Paramount+, but no subtitles.

Just to see if it was across the board, Netflix was able to download both video and subtitles.

Comment

Dog,
        No subtitles or metadata? No problem. Emby will add that in all automatically if I want it. But I don't.

Comment

I just finish my test of 5.0.3.9. This time with the real official version. I just did random downloads from Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu and all were successful. I also ran another test on Paramount+, this time with the official version, because that was the real aggravating problem with 5.0.3.8 with it's constant analyzing. It works fine.
          I'm not going to test the smaller streaming providers for right now. Maybe later.
          Last edited by Cats4U; 06-22-2022, 05:30 PM. Reason: fixing typo

Comment

I'm assuming HBO Max is still 720p? If it is, disappointing.

Comment

Using StreamFab v5.0.3.9.

Discovery+ Download Speed

When downloading video the speed is between 2MB/s and 4MB/s.

When downloading audio the speed is between 50 KB/s and 100 KB/s.

All other modules have had significant improvements in download speed, unfortunately Discovery+ remains the same in StreamFab v5.0.3.9.

Comment

It keeps crashing and closing for no reason on Netflix, HBOMax and D+. I need to reopen and it works for a while till it crash again. Can't download more then 10 files in a row it crash before that. But it seems to crash after sucessfull download, and before picking the new file to analyze. When I reopen the last file downloaded still appear on the list to download again. Everytime. Maybe that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                  Dog,
                  No subtitles or metadata? No problem. Emby will add that in all automatically if I want it. But I don't.
                  Good for you!.....

Should that now be taken by StreamFab developers as an exoneration of their inability to deliver what they've said we should be getting as part of our purchase?.....

With all due respect..... I suggest that you're not a spokesperson for those of us who desire subtitles.
                  Last edited by weavermovies; 06-22-2022, 06:29 PM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

5.0.3.9 still has the DRM problem on HBOMax 1080p videos. I hope Mona keeps us updated on their progress.

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
                      With all due respect..... I suggest that you're not a spokesperson for those of us who desire subtitles.
                      I never said I was a spokesperson for anything. I just said that I personally have no need for subtitles. I am a citizen of the USA and I speak and read English. I watch and download TV shows that are primarily made for the US market. I also enjoy some British TV shows and to a limited extent shows originating from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland. As for movies, according to Google, 81.4% of all movies have English as their main language. Unlike others living in non-English speaking countries I rarely have a need for subtitles. As I wrote, if I happen to come across a show/movie where I need them, if SF doesn't provide them, I know where and how to get them.

Comment

I've tested the release version of 5.0.3.9 with Paramount+, TheCW, Hulu, and Disney+ so far. TheCW & Disney+ both seem to work fine. Paramount+ downloads, but still does not include subtitles or episode description metadata for Star Trek: TNG episodes. Hulu is getting stuck in unending analysis with The Orville 3x04 and never actually downloading. I tried grabbing the episode via 5.0.3.6 and it, too, got stuck in unending analysis, so it appears something may have changed on Hulu's end. To verify that the episode was actually available, I streamed it in my browser and encountered no issues.

Comment

5.0.3.9. No Peacock no Discovery+ Stops at 95 percent or lower

Comment

Originally posted by Dog View Post
                            I've tested the release version of 5.0.3.9 with Paramount+, TheCW, Hulu, and Disney+ so far. TheCW & Disney+ both seem to work fine. Paramount+ downloads, but still does not include subtitles or episode description metadata for Star Trek: TNG episodes. Hulu is getting stuck in unending analysis with The Orville 3x04 and never actually downloading. I tried grabbing the episode via 5.0.3.6 and it, too, got stuck in unending analysis, so it appears something may have changed on Hulu's end. To verify that the episode was actually available, I streamed it in my browser and encountered no issues.
                            I tested out hulu to see if I got the same issue. As of right now it seems to download everything ok. I checked The Orville and it downloaded all of the episodes including 3x04 without an issue. Although it did download ok, I initially had an issue getting the series to queue up. When clicking on The Orville, it analyzed everything down to season 0 and was stuck analyzing. I cancelled and hit play on episode 1. It started analyzing with the same results and started playing the video in the back. I hit cancel analysis again, then hit the "X" to stop the video, then it analyzed properly and queued up. It was a pain in the butt getting it queued, but it downloaded with no problems on my end.

Comment

HBOMax is still 720p, thats a real problem
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X