peacok logging out on app start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peacok logging out on app start

i started noticeing when i start sreamfab starting with version 5.0.38 (i think) that when i start streamfab it has logged me out i just checked other providers amzn dis+ disc+ etc and as far as i can see peacock is the only one thats logging me out EVERYTIME

Same

Comment

Have you tried 5.0.3.9? Do you still have this problem?
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

yes i updated to 5.0.39 and it does the same thing i even noticed it randomly logged me out while fab was already running as well (only noticed that 1 time but 1 time to many ) lol

Comment

Originally posted by darknightm View Post
          yes i updated to 5.0.39 and it does the same thing i even noticed it randomly logged me out while fab was already running as well (only noticed that 1 time but 1 time to many ) lol
          Please delete the cache folder and then try again and see the result。
          The folder is under:
          C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\temp\

Comment

well i did that when i restarted fab it seemed ok but just now it logged out again

Comment

I've noticed that on 5.0.4.0 Peacock will log out mid download even. I setup to download more episodes of the boys from amazon, the new charmed from Netflix and all of the Chicago PD, FD and med series' and after downloading s01e01 of pd peacock logged out. when back to the tab and signed in. download e02 and peacock signed out. when I woke up this morning it was again signed out and had only downloaded up to ep 4 of season 1 and was failing the rest. I signed in again and started the downloads over and it has pulled down up to ep 14 of season 1 without issue. I'll see about getting my sf log if it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                and all of the Chicago PD, FD and med series' and after downloading s01e01 of pd peacock logged out. when back to the tab and signed in. download e02 and peacock signed out. when I woke up this morning it was again signed out and had only downloaded up to ep 4 of season 1 and was failing the rest. I signed in again and started the downloads over and it has pulled down up to ep 14 of season 1 without issue. I'll see about getting my sf log if it happens again.
                Am I understanding what you wrote correctly? Along with other stuff, you added to your queue 545 episodes of the Chicago group of series? That number coming from the TVDB database (https://thetvdb.com/search?query=Chicago). If so, I think Mona needs to check with the developer to see whether they ever intended to have queues that large.

Comment

Yes, yes, I did. And I've had the entirety of all Star Trek episodes across all series in my queue in at one time as well. I believe the most I've had in my queue is around 800 to 900 episodes at once

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                    Yes, yes, I did. And I've had the entirety of all Star Trek episodes across all series in my queue in at one time as well. I believe the most I've had in my queue is around 800 to 900 episodes at once
                    I've got you beat! I've had about 4500 episodes combined between downloaders that have lasted me about 3 weeks . They've ran very well too!

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

I've got you beat! I've had about 4500 episodes combined between downloaders that have lasted me about 3 weeks . They've ran very well too!
                      How can you say that? Ever since I first saw your name listed in this forum you've been complaining about crashing. With the exception of last week's 5.0.3.8 fiasco, there have been relatively few reported crashes here in the last 6 months with, dare I say, most of them coming from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

How can you say that? Ever since I first saw your name listed in this forum you've been complaining about crashing. With the exception of last week's 5.0.3.8 fiasco, there have been relatively few reported crashes here in the last 6 months with, dare I say, most of them coming from you.
                        I've been "reporting" issues on software I paid good money for, and many others too, that stopped working REGARDLESS of the amount of items I have in my queue. ONE of my FOUR computers has had that many queued up at one time. They all have the SAME result whether there's 4500 items queueud or 1 item queued. I think I know what I'm talking about. Don't tell me 1+0 = 4.

Comment

i hope theirs a fix on the way for this issue just updated to the new version and still random logouts come on guys please fix this problem i love streamfab

Comment

almost seems like its gotten worst bc now hulu and disc + are DOING THE SAME DAMM THING w 5.0.4.1 with random logouts

Comment

anyword on a fix ?

Comment

Working...
                              X