• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5039/ hulu

Hulu stop responding for any file.

Keep analyzing then failed to download.

Issue start yesterday

Please provide the latest log file to help address it, thanks.

Comment

i am experiencing the same issue with Hulu. Log attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

The orville S03E04 has the same problem. but I can download all the older episodes. I have attached my logs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Same here. Fails to analyze after download start. Also, on some shows, will fail to analyze just trying to initiate episode scan
          Attached Files

Comment

I too am having the new DRM issue.
            Attached Files

Comment

everyone is

Comment

Thank you for the report, we will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

I am kind of wondering if this isn't a Hulu issue, not a SF issue. Can't watch things via browser either.

Comment

I’m having this same issue on Mac version 5.0.3.7.

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                      I am kind of wondering if this isn't a Hulu issue, not a SF issue. Can't watch things via browser either.
                      While I'm seeing the same issue with the Hulu module as everyone else, I am able to stream The Orville 3x04 in my browser without issue. What specific show are you having trouble with, and are you using any kind of ad blocking software (either a plug-in for your browser or something more complex like pi-hole)?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog View Post

While I'm seeing the same issue with the Hulu module as everyone else, I am able to stream The Orville 3x04 in my browser without issue. What specific show are you having trouble with, and are you using any kind of ad blocking software (either a plug-in for your browser or something more complex like pi-hole)?
                        Its not a Hulu issue, it downloaded just fine for me. The Orville Season 3 Episode 4 is correct. Maybe I am in a different region.
                        Last edited by Chameleon; 06-27-2022, 04:48 PM.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Its not a Hulu issue, it downloaded just fine for me. The Orville Season 3 Episode 4 is correct. Maybe I am in a different region.
                          Hi Chameleon,

Deleted Temp/Log files first then tried again just now.

I'm still getting the analyzing for about 3 minutes then fails with "error accessing video information" in current StreamFab version.

This is Hulu Region U.S. - StreamFab 5.0.4.0 Win10/64

Previously submitted logs and I *think* Mona sent them.

Attached: StreamFab Log files (named Hulu The Orville S3E04.zip)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dog View Post

I didn't even think about ABP, it's just natural to have that on. Tried it without, and yeah, it's not a Hulu issue, it's a SF issue for sure.
                            Funny how that wasn't an issue until the last few weeks

Comment

Hulu cannot download any movies, keep on analyzing then nothing happens !

Comment

Working...
                              X