3.0.4.0 Crash after crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.4.0 Crash after crash

No matter what happens, ALL of my computers running 3.0.4.0 are crashing running any module. Crash after crash after crash after crash after crash. There's been at least a dozen automatic reports that have been sent in, hence why I'm not attaching any logs to this post. You should have multiple records sent in from all of my computers with your automated system. What is going on here???

I went back and checked and I don't see anyone reporting a crash in any 3.0.4.0 module. If you want something fixed, post a log. The more information the developers have, the better.

So, based on previous posts here, you run SF on 3 computers at the same time. You also stated that you load up large queues on these computers so you can walk away and have it all done when you come back. What happens if you run just 1 computer and load it with a modest queue, say, 3 or 4 randomly selected videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      I went back and checked and I don't see anyone reporting a crash in any 3.0.4.0 module. If you want something fixed, post a log. The more information the developers have, the better.

So, based on previous posts here, you run SF on 3 computers at the same time. You also stated that you load up large queues on these computers so you can walk away and have it all done when you come back. What happens if you run just 1 computer and load it with a modest queue, say, 3 or 4 randomly selected videos?
      Those large queues are old news. I have tried running with just one computer, then two, then three. Same results on ALL whether running single or all together. I'm not posting a log here because they already have the auto-generated ones uploaded from a dozen other crashes since last night. It happens on all but mostly discovery.

Comment

Same here well with 4. whatever is out right now. My download speed was 150b/s Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by dishdude714 View Post
          Same here well with 4. whatever is out right now. My download speed was 150b/s Yeah
          Any luck on your end? I downgraded mine to 3.7 and the speeds slowed way down to like 2mbps on peacock so I put back on 4.0 and now the speeds are fast again. The only problem I'm having currently beyond the normal abnormal crashing is discovery not downloading anything with 4.0 with or without the VPN and all of the devices I have.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

Any luck on your end? I downgraded mine to 3.7 and the speeds slowed way down to like 2mbps on peacock so I put back on 4.0 and now the speeds are fast again. The only problem I'm having currently beyond the normal abnormal crashing is discovery not downloading anything with 4.0 with or without the VPN and all of the devices I have.
            Using 5.0.3.7 Just dealing with the slow downloads. I guess its better then nothing. I just worry when new services come out, I wont be able to access them in newer versions. I hope this gets fixed soon

Comment

Originally posted by dishdude714 View Post

Using 5.0.3.7 Just dealing with the slow downloads. I guess its better then nothing. I just worry when new services come out, I wont be able to access them in newer versions. I hope this gets fixed soon
              That's what I did on a couple of my computers until they get it worked out. Hopefully sooner than later!

Comment

corey75 What are the specs of your PCs? Hardware, OS version, Anti-Virus, Using a VPN, etc. Have you ever used a registry cleaning tool or anything like it?

edit: are you also using the 32 bit or 64 bit version of SF
                Last edited by AGuyWithAComputer; 06-29-2022, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                  corey75 What are the specs of your PCs? Hardware, OS version, Anti-Virus, Using a VPN, etc. Have you ever used a registry cleaning tool or anything like it?

edit: are you also using the 32 bit or 64 bit version of SF
                  The main pc is i7 gen 12, an i7 gen 11, an i5 gen8, and a laptop that's an i3 (not sure what the gen is on that but it's only a couple years old). They all have plenty of speed and plenty of ram ranging from 24GB up to 128GB depending on the computer. All of them have SSDs and rotating drives both. Have tried switching them around and end up with the same result. All of them are 64 bit running windows10 pro. All the computers have 64bit streamfab. I have been using bitdefender since early 2000s, and I use proton vpn.

I have used a registry cleaner but end up with streamfab's same results. Same results with or without VPN. Bitdefender has streamfab whitelisted in all areas of the app as well as some sites with the VPN. Reformatted one of the i7s and the same result.

All of them act the same. Coincidentally, I've seen 3 of them running streamfab at the same time and all 3 have closed unexpectedly at the same second. All the monitors with the displays showed them all shut down with no reporting so I have reason to believe it's somehow tied to a file under the hood that streamfab is controlling.

Currently I have two running 5.0.4.0 and two running 5.0.3.7

Comment

The main pc is i7 gen 12, an i7 gen 11, an i5 gen8, and a laptop that's an i3 (not sure what the gen is on that but it's only a couple years old). They all have plenty of speed and plenty of ram ranging from 24GB up to 128GB depending on the computer. All of them have SSDs and rotating drives both. Have tried switching them around and end up with the same result. All of them are 64 bit running windows10 pro. All the computers have 64bit streamfab. I have been using bitdefender since early 2000s, and I use proton vpn.

I have used a registry cleaner but end up with streamfab's same results. Same results with or without VPN. Bitdefender has streamfab whitelisted in all areas of the app as well as some sites with the VPN. Reformatted one of the i7s and the same result.

All of them act the same. Coincidentally, I've seen 3 of them running streamfab at the same time and all 3 have closed unexpectedly at the same second. All the monitors with the displays showed them all shut down with no reporting so I have reason to believe it's somehow tied to a file under the hood that streamfab is controlling.

do all of your computers have the latest windows updates ??

Comment

If you can wipe one of them, make sure windows is fully up to date. Do Not install Bitdefender. And Do Not run a registry cleaner. Try SF again see if it crashes.

Basically, Install Windows 10 21H2, update it, install SF and try to do your normal downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

If you can wipe one of them, make sure windows is fully up to date. Do Not install Bitdefender. And Do Not run a registry cleaner. Try SF again see if it crashes.

Basically, Install Windows 10 21H2, update it, install SF and try to do your normal downloading.
                        Thanks, but I've done that already

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do all of your computers have the latest windows updates ??
                          Yes

Comment

Working...
                          X