Peacock - no subs on Downton Abbey - A New Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock - no subs on Downton Abbey - A New Era

Not getting subtitles from Downton Abbey - A New Era. Also when you go back in after downloading getting from Peacock "Something went wrong. Sorry your system configuration is not compatible with Peacock. Please check the supported devices in our Help Center (6007).

Check your files and see if the subs where remuxed into them instead of exported to SRT like mine were

Comment

I am having the same problem. It is not downloading any subs. I have tried both ways export and remux and get nothing trying both ways. What files do you want? I will attach the streamfab log file and Peacock MPD and VOD
      Attached Files

Comment

Just an add-on to the above post I am also having problems with the Paramunt+ doing the same thing. It all started with Paramount+ after the you added the new MKV ToolNIX feature. I had the problem with Paramount+ when downloading MP4 format. Tried Peacock with MKV ToolNIX and MP4 with the same reuslts. No Subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by bourquein View Post
          Just an add-on to the above post I am also having problems with the Paramunt+ doing the same thing. It all started with Paramount+ after the you added the new MKV ToolNIX feature. I had the problem with Paramount+ when downloading MP4 format. Tried Peacock with MKV ToolNIX and MP4 with the same reuslts. No Subtitles.
          There is a problem downloading Paramount subtitle, it is's known, the developer needs time to work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoof View Post
            Not getting subtitles from Downton Abbey - A New Era. Also when you go back in after downloading getting from Peacock "Something went wrong. Sorry your system configuration is not compatible with Peacock. Please check the supported devices in our Help Center (6007).
            To confirm, did you try to turn on the subtitles when playback?
            Please attach the StreamFab log file too. Thanks.

Comment

I am having the same problem. It is not downloading any subs. I have tried both ways export and remux and get nothing trying both ways. What files do you want? I will attach the streamfab log file and Peacock MPD and VOD
              I've passed the log files to the QA team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

To confirm, did you try to turn on the subtitles when playback?
                Please attach the StreamFab log file too. Thanks.
                They are available on playback. I know in some of the other downloaders they don't get the CC files but that is rare. To confirmt hey do work in Peacock on playback in Playerfab. I attached the log files above
                Last edited by bourquein; 07-01-2022, 03:51 AM.

Comment

We tested with v5041 and it worked. Please update to the latest v5041 to try again. If still have the same subtitle problem, please be more specific about the subtitle. Related screenshots could be helpful. Thanks.

Comment

I did download in 5.0.4.1 and it appears to be resolved.

Note, separately, Downton Abbey does not pull proper metadata. According to imdb it should be s00e18, but it does not find it. (Also s00e12, is coming up with the wrong data for the 1st Downton Abbey movie.)

Comment

Working...
                    X