Peacock remux subs into mp4 despite setting to extract to SRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock remux subs into mp4 despite setting to extract to SRT

Lost power while downloading. Since my queue wasn't saved, I went to my download location to find what episode it had left off on. Noticed that there were no srt files for any of the files downloaded. Checked the file and sure enough the subs had been remixed into the file

If it maters I had all of Season one of Chicago PD and some of season 2 were the same way.

I had downloaded from Amazon and Netflix earlier with this version and the extracted to SRT as expected.
    Attached Files

It did not for me, why don't you try it one more time.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Same thing. I even tried a different show.

and this is after changing the settings to remux and back to export

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
        Lost power while downloading. Since my queue wasn't saved, I went to my download location to find what episode it had left off on. Noticed that there were no srt files for any of the files downloaded. Checked the file and sure enough the subs had been remixed into the file

If it maters I had all of Season one of Chicago PD and some of season 2 were the same way.

I had downloaded from Amazon and Netflix earlier with this version and the extracted to SRT as expected.
        The QA team could duplicate the problem, please allow some time to fix it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X