StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader ?

I have the all in 1 lifetime package.. Why do I need to buy StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader ?

I have this one, so why do I need to buy it again?

StreamFab All-In-One (Lifetime) 41-In-1 bundle includes all StreamFab products

When you buy all in one, it's for the modules available at that time. Any new modules need to be purchased separately.

MPD and M3U8 are use for web services, and not a separate downloader module, and is therefore also a separate purchase.

Yes some of us who purchased before a particular date (was it May 2021?) Are grandfathered in, that seems to cover modules on the VIP Services tab that are NOT Adult sites. And again, since MPD and M3U8 are not "modules", they too werent included.

There are several threads discussing this with more info.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I searched, but I guess i didn't search right.
      Im holding off for now, i tried with 1 file, and it keeps freezing up at 10% and when it works, then it's stuck on Remuxing.. have yet to get a good download

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
        i tried with 1 file, and it keeps freezing up at 10% and when it works, then it's stuck on Remuxing.. have yet to get a good download
        Please give us a link to the video that froze/stuck on remuxing, and provide the StreamFab log file to help check this problem, thanks.

Comment

Well, think i figured out the problem..
          When I download a video from videoland.com it opens a tab, where it plays as well, so i can hear the sound.. (why??) it's not in turbo speed either..
          If I close the tab, the download stops as well.
          Also, if the video is done, it keeps playing the sound, well the tab is closed, and I need to close Streamfab ,and it keeps playing for a while.. (the sound)

Is that needed? since it prevents me of doing anything else.
          Attached Files

Comment

ok, that I was closing the screen was the problem.
            Also what I am missing is with the StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader
            is that it doesn't check the webpage for more downloads. I need to go in each episode, download later, and go back,
            If i have a season with 100 Episodes, it's a painful process, (www.videoland.com)
            or is that only once I upgrade it. since i only had a 3 movie limit

Comment

Working...
            X