Cant link cable provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant link cable provider

I was able to link my cable provider to download shows not its just stuck on adobe pass.
    Attached Files

When it shows like this, the site may be not supported. Which version did you use and get access to it? Please provide a log file too, thanks.
    Last edited by Mona; 07-08-2022, 12:11 PM. Reason: add more info

Comment

What version were you using that allowed you to get past the adobe pass screen previously? Just wondering because i have the same issue. Thanks

i asked on 5/27 if there was a way around the adobe-pass issue but never got a response, so i assumed it couldn't be done

I have cable and watch TCM - they have a streaming website that i screen capture at 1080p in real time. i would like to see if Streamfab can download from it but since i get access to it by logging in through my cable provider (which calls up adobe-pass to authenticate me) i can't login. The Streamfab screen will stop on the
      Last edited by drwhofan2021; 07-08-2022, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I updated to the latest version and it stopped working.

Comment

Originally posted by drwhofan2021 View Post
          What version were you using that allowed you to get past the adobe pass screen previously? Just wondering because i have the same issue. Thanks

i asked on 5/27 if there was a way around the adobe-pass issue but never got a response, so i assumed it couldn't be done

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...in-requirement
          see post #2 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...erators-logins
          try opening the website in the home page.

Comment

As october262 says, open the website in the home page. For CNN Go, they give you 8 minutes of preview before you have to log in. That is enough time to download several shows. Might work for other sites, too.

Comment

The site i was trying to see if i could download from was "Watch TCM" (try googling that phrase). When you click on a movie, the login page pops up before SF has access to the link. if you try to login (by picking a cable provider), it stops at the adobe-pass page and wont go on to the cable link to actually login, just stop at the adobe-pass page. was hoping somebody had a workaround for it. they have great movies. thanks for you help

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

see post #2 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...erators-logins
                try opening the website in the home page.
                A trick you can try....open your cable website and log in at the home tab.
                In a new tab, open the site you want to download from like disney now or showtime anytime

You may still be asked to choose your cable company, but chances are, you'll already be logged.

I've opened and logged into my cable site...

Click image for larger version

Name:	sf1a.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	412391

Let's check Disney...you can see...it's already logged in.

Name:	sf1b.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	412393

Let's try Showtime...and again, you'll see it's already logged in.

Name:	sf1c.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	412395

Logging in through your cable site first seems to satisfy adobe pass without any other work.
                Attached Files

Comment

Still having issues with this. Still gets stuck on the adobe screen. any solution for this

Comment

Still having issues with this. Still gets stuck on the adobe screen. any solution for this

Comment

thanks for the suggestion but even after logging into my cable company under streamfab, when i click on a video for TCM, it still brings up the "select cable company" and then the "adobe pass" screens. doesn't seem like a big deal to allow the adobe-pass screen to work in SF but maybe someday. thanks again

Comment

Drwhofan2021 this working because I was downloading a bunch of shows off telemundo. Now it get stuck on the adobe screen.

Comment

I got a little further today but still a no go. Was previously working, now its not. Here are some screen shots. Please look into this.
                          Attached Files

Comment

here is the log file
                            Attached Files

Comment

It works when I go to other cable sign on sites like Showtime Anytime but not from tcm.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X