Cant link cable provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
    It works when I go to other cable sign on sites like Showtime Anytime but not from tcm.com.
    Yup...TCM wants a pop-up. I think SF is preventing it.

Comment

Actually, I tried in my normal browser and I see the same white screen with adobe-pass-blahblah, but a few seconds later it redirects to the provider login page.
      More than likely they are using an old redirect method, or a javascript one that SF doesn't support

Comment

any news on this. I uploaded a log file

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
          Actually, I tried in my normal browser and I see the same white screen with adobe-pass-blahblah, but a few seconds later it redirects to the provider login page.
          More than likely they are using an old redirect method, or a javascript one that SF doesn't support
          You sir are most likely correct as the pop up is a javascript popup and the other sites are NOT using it....they are built into the website itself.
          I'm really not sure if allowing popups would work or if we will have to wait on TCM to update. If you happen to have HBOMAX or subscribe to HBO...they have a TCM section with a bunch
          of the movies....I didn't make a comparison, but HBOMAX has over 700 TCM movies currently.

Comment

yes- I've been pulling some old movies off of HM and as it stands, i don't even know if i got to the actual TCM video link, that SF could download it. The interesting thing about TCM is the movies usually change every month based on what is actually showing on TCM at the time. Currently there a 206 "new" movies for this 30 day (or so as of today) cycle. as new currently showing titles added (usually 6 to 8 or so a day) , the older ones drop off the list. so the available movies are constantly changing. Thanks for helping.
            Last edited by drwhofan2021; 07-14-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Is there an update on this issue.

Comment

Has there been any update on this. I would like to be able to log into nbc.com and link my cable subscriber so I can download shows before they expire. I cant believe it takes this long to even get a response.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
                  Has there been any update on this. I would like to be able to log into nbc.com and link my cable subscriber so I can download shows before they expire. I cant believe it takes this long to even get a response.
                  have you tried what was posted in post #8 of this thread ??

Comment

Yes I have and It does not work

Comment

Yes I have and It does not work
                      do you have a Smart TV ?? i'm reading on something about using an activation code to
                      sign in to nbc.com

Comment

It works on chrome. Dont need a smart tv. does not work using StreamFab

Comment

I downloaded new update and still broken. Are you guys looking into this.

Comment

It doesn't work for me also with HBOMax. It shows me a blank page with no log in options.

Comment

Originally posted by ckleong View Post
                              It doesn't work for me also with HBOMax. It shows me a blank page with no log in options.
                              what provider are you trying to use ?? the log in options show up for me.

Comment

I was able to link my cable provider to download shows not its just stuck on adobe pass.
                                Please give us the exact link that you were trying to open. And the latest StreamFab log file is needed, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X