No announcement yet.

Cant link cable provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in your regular browser (not stramfab browser) click on the link cable provider, select your provider, you will be
    redirected to the login page for your provider, copy the URL of the login page, start streamfab & paste in the login URL,
    you should now be able to link your cable provider.

Comment

sorry tried that it doesnt work

Comment

Okay, thank you.

Comment

Any update on this yet.

Comment

We tested the link using expressvpn, US. There is no audio option for selecting but the video can be downloaded well.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220817-152659.png Views:	0 Size:	442.8 KB ID:	413804
            Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220817-152250.png Views:	0 Size:	54.7 KB ID:	413803

Comment

This might be a little hard to follow....but it will work...this is for TCM

ON THE HOME TAB LOG ON TO YOUR CABLE SITE IN STREAMFAB

ON CHROME, LOG ONTO TCM

ON THE CHROME PAGE, RIGHT CLICK AND HIT INSPECT

IN THE CONSOLE, HIT NETWORK (CLOSE TO THE TOP LINE). BELOW THAT LINE, CLICK THE BIG RED DOT TWICE TO CLEAR THE CONTENT.

NOW, CHOOSE THE MOVIE YOU WANT, CLICK TO START IT AND THEN PAUSE IT.

LOOK FOR THE LINE THAT STARTS WITH....
              master_bk_de.m3u8?hdnts=exp.........

RIGHT CLICK, CLICK COPY, AND THEN CLICK COPY LINK ADDRESS.

GO BACK TO STREAMFAB ON THE HOME TAB, LEAVE YOUR CABLE LOGON TAB ALONE AND CLICK THE HOME TAB

PASTE THE LINK YOU COPIED INTO THE URL ADDRESS LINE AND HIT RETURN

THE TITLE WILL BE WRONG..JUST CLICK DOWNLOAD

THE FILE WILL DOWNLOAD IN THE DRM M3U8 FOLDER.

This should do until the Adobe problem is fixed.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jimc115; 08-17-2022, 08:26 AM.

Comment

ok so how did you get pass the cable subscriber link option to be able to download the show. It just get stuck for me on the adobe redirect page.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
                  ok so how did you get pass the cable subscriber link option to be able to download the show. It just get stuck for me on the adobe redirect page.
                  You should NOT be signing on to TCM on Streamfab. Follow the instructions. On the home tab, sign on to your cable company account page. What cable company do you have?

Last edited by jimc115; 08-17-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Hey jimc115 Thanks so much for posting this procedure - i will try it when i get home. looks complicated but if it can be done manually, the SF developers will eventually get it operational. Thanks again

Comment

jimc115 Sorry but, That does not work

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
                        jimc115 Sorry but, That does not work
                        It will work with any channel you can log into.
                        Use....https://disneynow.com/all-shows/disney-channel and log in using your provider.

Leave the disneynow channel open and follow the instructions.

Comment

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and I get this now.
                          Attached Files

Comment

What did analysis fail on?
                            I'm still using 5.0.4.3 because some of the new updates don't work right.
                            Last edited by jimc115; 08-17-2022, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Its says it needs to auth with some adobe thing. Maybe I need to downgrade

Comment

Working...
                              X