Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.4.3 Apple TV still only downloads at 480p . Still waiting for a fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same. I've had the minor problems here or there, which have been fixed (although I haven't gone back to enable scheduling of TV series downloads yet), but it pretty much just works. And you can/could consider consider me a SF Defender too. Although I do subscribe to HBOMax, AppleTV+ and Disney+, among others, so the "what happens next time" is always in my mind.
    Yeah, I was sort of expecting you to reply like that. Out of everyone here on the Forum I thought you were the one that most aligned with my thinking. Needless to say, I appreciate your contributions here.
    In the end, facts are facts and neither one of us owns or runs the company so the best we can do is make suggestions. Whether they are taken or not, I'll still stand behind Fengtao. They really haven't let me down yet. They seem to find solutions to the problems relatively quickly with SF. I'm not under any illusion that the HBO, Apple, Disney problems have an easy fix. I guess more than anything I'm looking for them to just show some evidence that they are concentrating some effort behind solving them. I guess I got a little carried away with myself in my initial post on the subject. One thing is for certain, I'll never join the angry villagers with their pitchforks and medieval torches and cries of "SF doesn't care."

Comment

Working...
    X