Discovery+ not analyzing Episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery+ not analyzing Episodes

Discovery+ not analyzing Episodes. Click on anything and it plays.... Just not pulling up download window. Attached log
    Attached Files

I've passed the log file to the developer to check.

Comment

not working for me

Comment

I'm finding that reverting to 5.0.4.4 appears to work for this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by okcdadof4 View Post
          Discovery+ not analyzing Episodes. Click on anything and it plays.... Just not pulling up download window. Attached log
          Please wait for the coming v5046 and then have a try, thanks.

Comment

Same here (as usual) With 5.0.4.6 same thing nothing new

Anyone having any luck with 5.0.4.6?

Comment

Originally posted by dishdude714 View Post
              Anyone having any luck with 5.0.4.6?
              No, still doesn't work for me either. And it's my most used steaming site.
              Last edited by sparkie001; 07-29-2022, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkie001 View Post

No, still doesn't work for me either. And it's my most used steaming site.
                try it with this test link - https://www.discoveryplus.com/show/deadliest-catch (close down & restart stramfab then paste the test URL in the top search box)
                the analyzing box shows and then you can download the shows.
                Last edited by october262; 07-29-2022, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try it with this test link - https://www.discoveryplus.com/show/deadliest-catch (close down & restart stramfab then paste the test URL in the top search box)
                  Thank you! That workaround seems to be working... fingers crossed. Just have to copy the URL of the show you want and then restart Streamfab and paste that URL into the search box.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

This is working for me too, thanks.

Browsing for shows from streamfab on discovery+ does not work for me on 5.0.4.6

Comment

5.0.4.6 does not analyze anything for me on Discovery+, either. The workaround mentioned above does not work, either. Log attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                        5.0.4.6 does not analyze anything for me on Discovery+, either. The workaround mentioned above does not work, either. Log attached.
                        the workaround still works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                          I have passed your log file to the developer, who will check and get back to you.

Comment

Just checked and it is analyzing "Mysteries of the Abandoned" and downloading an episode now. V5.0.4.6 Not sure what happened... will it continue to work? Fingers crossed.

Comment

I just bought the product and tried to expand its use to Discovery+... but for me, it is not analyzing any movie/show at all. The episodes are starting to play just as in a normal browser, but Streamfab does not do anything.

I am logged in as German customer... this is a sample link that does not get analyzed by Streamfab 5.0.4.7...

Please note the .../de/... in the URL.
                              The sample that somebody posted in this thread just redirects to Discovery+ home page.
                              BTW, this is the home page that I am logged in to: https://www.discoveryplus.com/de/

If you want to tell me how I can help YOUR developers to analyze the problem?

I started my use of streamfab with 5.0.4.6, then updated to ...7 ... Discovery+ feature has never worked for me - while Netflix and Amazon just work fine.
                              Please help.

Comment

Working...
                              X