WOWOW on-demand can no longer be downloaded with DRM MPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOWOW on-demand can no longer be downloaded with DRM MPD

I'm using ver.5.0.4.6, but the use of wowow on-demand has changed, so when I try to download using DRM MPD, I get the message "The environment you are using is not the recommended environment, so the video cannot be played. I can't do it" and I can't proceed to video analysis.
    I will wait patiently, so please respond.
    Attached Files

I will take a guess at what the problem might be but I could be completely wrong. Using Google Translate I was able to translate what the "environment" is supposed to be from Japanese to English. It reads...

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]1. Check the recommended environment for WOWOW On-Demand on your computer[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]You can check if WOWOW On-Demand can be viewed normally on your device by playing the video here .[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]​Recommendedenvironment
    ・Windows 8.1 (Google Chrome, Firefox)
    ・Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox)
    ・Windows 11 (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox)
    ・Mac 10.12.6 / 10.13.6 or later (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox)[/COLOR]

The problem could be that StreamFab appears to them as if you were running Linux, which is not on the list. To be specific, the User Agent from StreamFab makes it look like you are using Firefox on Linux. If this is, in fact, the problem then this is just one more reason that StreamFab should contain a User Agent switcher. It has been requested many times. This is a common feature in many other video streaming downloaders.

Comment

Originally posted by maasa_maasa View Post
      I'm using ver.5.0.4.6, but the use of wowow on-demand has changed, so when I try to download using DRM MPD, I get the message "The environment you are using is not the recommended environment, so the video cannot be played. I can't do it" and I can't proceed to video analysis.
      I will wait patiently, so please respond.
      I will have the developer check.

Comment

Thank you Cats4U for your detailed explanation.

Comment

Working...
        X