Clear All

Version 5.0.4.7 HBO is still a NOGO for 4K

Well Streamfab 5.0.4.7 is still a no-go for HBO 4K

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screencap 8716 04-Aug-22.png
Views:	539
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	413268

4K, nobody expected 4K, but 1080p would be a nice start.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      4K, nobody expected 4K, but 1080p would be a nice start.
      But 4K used to work. When I first bought my license only Disney+ and Hulu were 720P. Amazon, HBO, and Neftlix were all doing 4K for me. I guess, for the price paid for the license and some add-ons I did after the initial license purchase, that I could at least get back to what we had when I signed on. Glad to see them adding more modules (Like DVDFAB application) and more stuff.....but not losing sight of the things that made me buy the license in the first place.

I feel like I bought a 5 bedroom home that took some damage and now I can only use half the house. I understand it takes time to fix and I'm waiting to get the full use of the house back but I'm starting to feel like I will be stuck with less than I bought as there seems to be no active repairs going on.
      Last edited by mobriskie; 08-04-2022, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

But 4K used to work. When I first bought my license only Disney+ and Hulu were 720P. Amazon, HBO, and Neftlix were all doing 4K for me. I guess, for the price paid for the license and some add-ons I did after the initial license purchase, that I could at least get back to what we had when I signed on. Glad to see them adding more modules (Like DVDFAB application) and more stuff.....but not losing sight of the things that made me buy the license in the first place.

I feel like I bought a 5 bedroom home that took some damage and now I can only use half the house. I understand it takes time to fix and I'm waiting to get the full use of the house back but I'm starting to feel like I will be stuck with less than I bought as there seems to be no active repairs going on.

so you remember when you first bought your license and what version of streamfab/dvdfab drm downloader that might have been? I ask because I can test if previous versions of the software might have had different/now removed capabilities such as 4k downloading and such.

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

have you checked to see what movies are available in 4K ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-here-~updated

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you checked to see what movies are available in 4K ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-here-~updated
            Yes I have...and none of the new releases after May 2022.

Comment

Yeah, SF has been a massive letdown lately
              Apple
              HBO

Competition has been on the ball, but SF has been basically giving the middle finger to their PAID subscribers

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

Competition has been on the ball, but SF has been basically giving the middle finger to their PAID subscribers
                Competition is playing with the same ball.....Not getting 4K or 1080 from HBO Max from the competition either right now from this list of movies, best is 816 downloads...HBO Max | Learn what you need to stream HBO Max in 4K Ultra HD. People really need to chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Competition is playing with the same ball.....Not getting 4K or 1080 from HBO Max from the competition either right now from this list of movies, best is 816 downloads...HBO Max | Learn what you need to stream HBO Max in 4K Ultra HD. People really need to chill.
                  Competition downloads at 1080 and 4k for me. Just tried and downloaded the 4x3 justice league movie at 2880x2160 and WW84 at 3840x2160

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

Competition downloads at 1080 and 4k for me. Just tried and downloaded the 4x3 justice league movie at 2880x2160 and WW84 at 3840x2160
                    You are quite correct. I had a power reset fail on my computer earlier and had the video codec setting set to AVC instead of the HEVC Dolby Vision setting when I responded. Changed it and getting the same as your reply for all now.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

You are quite correct. I had a power reset fail on my computer earlier and had the video codec setting set to AVC instead of the HEVC Dolby Vision setting when I responded. Changed it and getting the same as your reply for all now.

Comment

StreamFab not work for me, period. All I get now is a blank page...

Name:	ScreenHunter_02 Aug. 06 08.37.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	413351

Comment

Originally posted by ckleong View Post
                          StreamFab not work for me, period. All I get now is a blank page...

Name:	ScreenHunter_02 Aug. 06 08.37.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	413351
                          are you able to get to your hbo max account ?? try logging out of your hbo max account, shut hbo max down
                          (wait at least 2 minutes before signing back in)

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                            Yeah, SF has been a massive letdown lately
                            Apple
                            HBO

I suspect SF's developer jumped ship to the competition for more $$. Now SF is either recruiting or negotiating with competition to buy the code.

Comment

I also get blank (black) page, 10 days, maybe more now...
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by LimanacNS; 08-06-2022, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X