Discovery Of Witches Season 3 Episode 4 Fails to Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery Of Witches Season 3 Episode 4 Fails to Download

I'm accessing AMC+ through Amazon Prime. Successfully downloaded season 3 episode 1 - 3, 5-7, episode 4 keep failing.

What is wrong.

attached is the log file
    StreamFab.log

Originally posted by mcauliff View Post
    I'm accessing AMC+ through Amazon Prime. Successfully downloaded season 3 episode 1 - 3, 5-7, episode 4 keep failing.

What is wrong.

attached is the log file
    [ATTACH]n413325[/ATTACH]
    Hiya mcauliff,

Try deleting your StreamFab temp directory with StreamFab not running, then try to get the episode again - That might work if it errored previously and is hung up.

I just got S03E04 without any problems with Amazon Prime with AMC+ Channel (See attached).

Also worth noting - I downloaded with H265 & CVBR which does 224 k/bs with Dolby Digital plus for sound.

If you choose CBR, you only get 128 k/bs with AAC.

I downloaded both & included attachments to show you, just in case.

Also worth noting, 224 k/bs & Dolby Digital plus *is* available for A Discovery of Witches for CBR, StreamFab for some reason is just not getting it (see attached Alternate)

Mike

US, Amazon/AMC+, Win 10/64
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 08-05-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Mike_M

Thank you for the answer. I tried the solution, it still failed. I narrowed it down to the Remuxing step. If I changed it to SRT or no subtitles, it works. Debating which is the best solution for this episode

Comment

Mike_M

Thank you for the answer. I tried the solution, it still failed. I narrowed it down to the Remuxing step. If I changed it to SRT or no subtitles, it works. Debating which is the best solution for this episode
        Oh, maybe it's a subtitle issue then - I don't do subtitles by default (other than forced subtitles).

Only use Subtitles on Non-English films that I really like.

Glad you figured out a solution, but it's still something that StreamFab should look at.

Mike
        Last edited by Mike_M; 08-06-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

What is wrong.

attached is the log file
          [ATTACH]n413325[/ATTACH]
          I will pass your log file to the developer and see if they can find out something from the log file.

Comment

Working...
          X