drm MPD error on streamFAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drm MPD error on streamFAB

so im getting this error on zee5 when downloading any movie browser is already updated maybe the browser in fab is not update or something please fix. thnaks
    Attached Files

We will check.

Comment

still not able to download from zee5.com... i payed for the drm downloadeder already... please fix it also this drm not working with youtube either that's another needed so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lazylion View Post
        still not able to download from zee5.com... i payed for the drm downloadeder already... please fix it also this drm not working with youtube either that's another needed so bad.
        We tested using the US network and it works. Please provide the log files to better check the problem, thanks.

Comment

pleasae check log toward the BOTTOM of of the LOG file for error. also the screen shot ( after i click watch on movie thats what i get) it says update browser i update it is already updated. all i can do is click back buttom and then click watch again same problem.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lazylion View Post
            pleasae check log toward the BOTTOM of of the LOG file for error. also the screen shot ( after i click watch on movie thats what i get) it says update browser i update it is already updated. all i can do is click back buttom and then click watch again same problem.
            Okay, I will have the developer check your log file.

Comment

Is Zee5 working yet? I was interested in subscribing to it if streamfab works.

Comment

Working...
              X