Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ Not Including Forced Subtitles

Hi,

I've noticed that the Apple TV+ downloader doesn't download the forced subtitles. I've found these examples but there are probably more in the Apple TV+ catalogue:

1) Mosquito Coast Season 1 Episode 3 around 40 minutes 30 seconds in - there's a phone call in Spanish without any subtitles which are there when you watch the episode via a standard browser.

2) For All Mankind Season 1 Episode 1 around 2 minutes 54 second in - there's a conversation in Spanish without any subtitles which appear via a standard browser.

3) Little America Season 1 Episode 1 around 4 minutes 34 seconds - there's a conversation in Hindi without any subtitles which appear via a standard browser.

The downloader gives the options of downloading English subtitles (but then you get subtitles for the whole episode which is mainly in English) or English subtitles with closed captions which is no help either.

Can this please be looked into.

Thanks.

I have passed the report to the developer.
    Please submit the log file too, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Can you please check with the developer whether they are working on this issue.

It's still an issue for me with version 5.0.4.2 (Win)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky West View Post
        Hi Mona,

Can you please check with the developer whether they are working on this issue.

It's still an issue for me with version 5.0.4.2 (Win)

Thanks.
        Okay, I will let the QA team to check it as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Okay, I will let the QA team to check it as soon as possible.
          Hi Mona,

Can you let me know if you've found out whether the QA team has looked at this issue, as it hasn't been fixed as yet (version 5.0.5.8).

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X