StreamFab 5.0.4.8 Amazon login problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.4.8 Amazon login problem

With this new version, each time I start up StreamFab and select Amazon I get a popup telling me to login to my Amazon account. I'm already logged in to Amazon on the SF app (see attachment). I've tried logging out and logging back in but still get the popup each time I start SF. Logfile is attached.
    Attached Files

Guess you can't upload a pic and logfile at the same time. Logfile attached here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Same here. I had to downgrade to 5.0.4.7 to get it to work right on any of my computers. HBO is doing the same in 5.0.4.8..

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post
        With this new version, each time I start up StreamFab and select Amazon I get a popup telling me to login to my Amazon account. I'm already logged in to Amazon on the SF app (see attachment). I've tried logging out and logging back in but still get the popup each time I start SF. Logfile is attached.
        I get the same thing. Just ignore it. It doesn't prevent you from downloading anything. Click OK to acknowledge it and continue to do whatever you were going to do.

Mona, please have the developer look into this. I'm using Amazon on the East Coast of the U.S., I don't know which Amazon region the others here are using. If he is going to VPN in to test it out, have him connect to Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I get the same thing. Just ignore it. It doesn't prevent you from downloading anything. Click OK to acknowledge it and continue to do whatever you were going to do.
          Thanks. I figured that clicking OK would get me past it as long as I don't restart SF. I'll downgrade to 5.0.4.7 as corey75 suggested.

Comment

I will have the developer look into it.

Meanwhile, did you try to uninstall it and then install the offline version?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I only install with the offline version, never the auto-update. I still have the problem. The only way to avoid having the window keep popping up is to uninstall and rollback to a prior version, which 5.0.4.7 in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Like Corey75 I only use the offline version. Unlike Cory75 I thought the error message started with 5.0.4.7 but if he has it not appearing with it now then maybe I'm misremembering. I rarely go backwards with versions. Attached: closeup of Error message and (probably, from the looks of it) a not very revealing StreamFab.log.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-15 3.09.34 PM.png
Views:	368
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	413754

[ATTACH]n413755[/ATTACH]

Comment

Unless you explicitly uninstall, even the offline version installs over the existing one and keeps some old files that may be causing the problem. It's probably not an issue of in app or manual. I've encountered problems that the manual install did not fix until a full uninstall (WITH the option to remove the configuration checked, this is sometimes critical) was completed first. The in app update is usually no problem, but occasionally it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X