Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderator - How to increase upload quota for forum posts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator - How to increase upload quota for forum posts?

Mona/other moderator,

How does one go about increasing the "upload" quota for posts?

I don't think I even have the option to delete old posts with attachments previously if that would even give me space back.

It's really silly and frustrating when I have something to share or include as example and I have to constantly resize the attachment (usually .jpg) to the point of it being illegible sometimes.

I was just barely able to post a new post in PlayerFab Forum with attachment (my first post there I believe) in order to show people how to delete "Play With PlayerFab" from the context menu when you right click on a media file (you still have PlayerFab as an option under Right Click/Open With) via RegEdit.

Right now, just to test, I tried to upload file and it says I only have 5.0kb of 9.77 MB remaining!

******* Popup Message ******* when trying to upload attachment now...

Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota.
    This file will require 142.6 KB but you only have 5.0 KB of 9.77 MB remaining.

Thank you for your consideration!

Mike

Hi Mike,

1. I have passed the "Play With PlayerFab" option as feature request to the developer.
    2. About the quota problem, the tech has made some adjustments, please kindly try again. If still have a problem, please take a screenshot and show us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi Mike,

1. I have passed the "Play With PlayerFab" option as feature request to the developer.
      2. About the quota problem, the tech has made some adjustments, please kindly try again. If still have a problem, please take a screenshot and show us.
      1. Thank you very much Mona!
      2. ➡️ "If you still have a problem, please take a screenshot and show us" - Mona ⬅️ !!!???

Screenshot unable to be uploaded (over 5.0Kb :-) with same error...

Same error just now:

Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota.
      This file will require 46.7 KB but you only have 5.0 KB of 9.77 MB remaining.

Emailed you the screenshot just now.

Thanks!.

Mike

Last edited by Mike_M; 08-17-2022, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks for providing us the info, the tech managed to find the correct settings and made changes accordingly, you may try again now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Thanks for providing us the info, the tech managed to find the correct settings and made changes accordingly, you may try again now.
          Cool!

It's working now.

Thanks!

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X