Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.4.9 Dev v.5 (CBR Audio improvement) with Amazon/Channels/Purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, I didn't even think to test CVBR.

That just goes to show, that you really can't over test with things that you might not think were normally relevant if it might catch something like this.

But I could see if I had tested CVBR and there were no issues someone posting and saying why the heck are you doing that?
    Definitely an example of the saying --- No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

even when selecting CBR for me the video is not playable for me, video listed as V_QUICKTIME for some reason :/

Comment

why delete messages when amzn has problems with encrypted videos , in the unofficial and official version that just came out

@Marty92 I made posts on this and answered here with log file and screen no answer from anyone

Hello with the new version StreamFab 5.0.4.9 of amzn it downloads me encrypted videos for all confused, I think it's pares the dl so the moment of the treatment that it bug because it does that only for amzn all videos. here is the log and screen le if attached. before with StreamFab 5.0.4.8 the video is not downloaded now it

​​​​​​​https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...load-from-amzn
        Attached Files

Comment

Allow me to concur with the issue being reported here. The video is no longer decoded, it just gives audio and greenscreen and subs (if selected). If there's anyway to fix this quickly, dear StreamFab developers, I would really appreciate it! Check this wholesome decode failure:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-00001.png
Views:	369
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	414052

Comment

Originally posted by radiah View Post
            Allow me to concur with the issue being reported here. The video is no longer decoded, it just gives audio and greenscreen and subs (if selected). If there's anyway to fix this quickly, dear StreamFab developers, I would really appreciate it! Check this wholesome decode failure:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-00001.png
Views:	369
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	414052
            Exactly the same as mine.

With version 5.0.4.8 you could still decrypt every Amazon video.

It's strange that there are now suddenly such problems with the new version.

Wilson Wang, please check and fix quickly!

Comment

[Edits made to quote as not everything was needed...]
              Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
              ***** Disney+ *****

StreamFab 5.0.4.9 Test/Dev now pulls best audio for CBR
              Choosing Multi-Channel Atmos (when available) gets higher Audio kb/s compared to Multi-Channel only

Lightyear

SFab 5048 1920x1080 4461 kb/s 768 kb/s 6Ch E-AC-3-JOC DD+ Atmos
              SFab 5049 1280x720 3500 kb/s 768 kb/s 6Ch E-AC-3 JOC DD+ Atmos
              Other CBR 1280x720 3500 kb/s 256 kb/s 6Ch E-AC-3 DD+ (No Atmos!)
              ]
              Is the resolution on the first line a typo? or did you really get Lightyear at 1920x1080 with SF?

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post

Exactly the same as mine.

With version 5.0.4.8 you could still decrypt every Amazon video.

It's strange that there are now suddenly such problems with the new version.

Wilson Wang, please check and fix quickly!

in version 5.0.4.8 the videos do not download it's an update from amzn simply the devs should break the new update.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                  [Edits made to quote as not everything was needed...]

Is the resolution on the first line a typo? or did you really get Lightyear at 1920x1080 with SF?
                  Hiya KidJoe,

More like a paste-oh! copy-oh!

1920x1080 4461 was somehow accidently copied from Ghost movie (the only video that had 1920x1080 4461) inadvertently.

Was doing this in Vampire Mode (a few hours of sleep) and didn't notice the bad copy.

Also, the power went out *twice* due to thunderstorms while I was processing so had to do SFC /scannow & Chkdsk then requeue the files and feeling a bit frazzled.

SFab 5048 resulted in the same as SFab 5049 Dev v5 (see attached for 5048 just ran).

Mike

Attached Files

Comment

I have now looked at the Log File during the Download.

When the Video is to be decrypted, the following Message appears:

"Dec Video fail. The Error is : 603"

I hope this helps the Developers.

Comment

Working...
                    X