StreamFab 5.0.4.9 amzn dl encrypted video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.4.9 amzn dl encrypted video

Hello with the new version StreamFab 5.0.4.9 of amzn it downloads me encrypted videos for all confused, I think it's pares the dl so the moment of the treatment that it bug because it does that only for amzn all videos. here is the log and screen le if attached.

before with StreamFab 5.0.4.8 the video is not downloaded now it is downloaded but encrypted.

Thank you for telling me if this problem is solved quickly?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by shower View Post
    Hello with the new version StreamFab 5.0.4.9 of amzn it downloads me encrypted videos for all confused, I think it's pares the dl so the moment of the treatment that it bug because it does that only for amzn all videos. here is the log and screen le if attached.

before with StreamFab 5.0.4.8 the video is not downloaded now it is downloaded but encrypted.

Thank you for telling me if this problem is solved quickly?
    We have received your report.

Comment

UPDATE: please kindly try again, it has been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        hello always the same problem with version 5.0.4.8 and 5.0.4.9 download impossible error or when the download ends it remains encrypted,
        also now i have the same error message as this post there
        Moderator, Please forward log files to programmer to look at. I'm getting error messages on Amazon when trying to download the movie Goat. This happens after it tries to analyze for a minute or two. Full message "Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help".

Comment

Mona,

Can you explain what and how it was fixed?

1. Sometimes we have to clear the log, cache and temp files for an issue and re-run.

2. Sometimes it requires installing a StreamFab version from an offline copy to be clean for an issue.

3. Sometimes we wait for a new version of StreamFab for a fix.

The above response seems to indicate that user shower just has to re-run the process and it will result in a good file.

Is that the case?

I think that this is the first time I've ever seen this resolution on a issue.

This would mean that something was fixed by DvdFab/StreamFab on your side and that when we run StreamFab there is evidently some interfacing with programming/settings/licensing (DRM?) that takes place.

Just want to understand this.

Thanks!

Mike
          Last edited by Mike_M; 08-22-2022, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Mona,

Unfortunately, nothing has improved for me.

Streamfab still cannot decrypt the Video File, only Audio.

I have attached the Log File and a Snapshot of the finished Video File.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Marty92; 08-22-2022, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Mike, is it actually fixed? I trust your testing skills. I'm on 5048 and won't touch 5049 until it is fixed. I'm with you, how can they fix it without an update? It implies that part of the processing happens at Fengtao. I don't think I like that idea. I wish Mona would have been more detailed in how it was fixed.
              I hope they aren't referring to the one person that ran SF in Admin mode who now doesn't know if it was that or something other that he did at the same time.

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing has improved for me.

Streamfab still cannot decrypt the Video File, only Audio.
                Are messages crossed. I had a feeling you were going to come back and say that it wasn't fixed. Did you try running in Admin Mode, just to eliminate that outlier?

Wait! That was Marty replying, not Mike. Same questions to Mike.
                Last edited by Cats4U; 08-22-2022, 01:19 PM. Reason: Replied to the wrong person

Comment

Same problem here: all greyed!

Comment

According to the developer, the pixeled playback problem has been fixed via Server, new downloads should not have that problem.

To all who still encounter the same playback problem, please name the last video you have tried and attach the related StreamFab log file.

Comment

According to the developer, the pixeled playback problem has been fixed via Server, new downloads should not have that problem.

To all who still encounter the same playback problem, please name the last video you have tried and attach the related StreamFab log file.
                      Hello for any new additions (series and film) from amzn it still does not work in CBR and cvbr under the two versions of streamfab whether it is the download that does not download or is encrypted video.
                      I think there is a drm update on the platforms side that should review this for a new version, when does it come out version 5.0.5.0?

Comment

Could some else please try episode one of sprung on amazon? choosing the highest quality CBR downloads fine but the resulting file is unplayable in MPC-HC. The error is relating to the video stream (audio is fine). Media info shows this for me which seems very wrong:

Video
                        ID : 1
                        Format : V_QUICKTIME
                        Codec ID : V_QUICKTIME
                        Duration : 37 min 36 s
                        Bit rate : 9 425 kb/s
                        Width : 1 920 pixels
                        Height : 1 080 pixels
                        Display aspect ratio : 16:9
                        Frame rate mode : Constant
                        Frame rate : 24.000 FPS
                        Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.189
                        Stream size : 2.48 GiB (94%)
                        Default : Yes
                        Forced : No

Comment

Mona,

its the same issue again. i have attached the log file
                          Attached Files

Comment

Mona.....

Successfully downloaded "GOAT" from AP with 5.0.4.3
                            It fails to decrypt on the latest version.5.0.4.9

Comment

I am sorry but I do not understand why the CBR audio change was made in the first place. With version 5.4.0.7, I recently downloaded several movies from Amazon using CVBR. The video was excellent (BluRay quality) and so was the AC3 5.1 audio. I would like to know what is the advantage of CBR? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X