StreamFab 5.0.4.9 amzn dl encrypted video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBR = Mostly the highest Video Bitrate.

Often even significantly more than CVBR.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
      CBR = Mostly the highest Video Bitrate.

Often even significantly more than CVBR.
      Thanks for the info. I could experiment by downloading the same video again, using CBR. Then using MKVtoolnix, strip out the audio from the CBR download, strip out the video from the previous CVBR download, and merge the resulting video and audio together. Will use VLC to see what differences there are.

Comment

"A View to a Kill" downloaded from Amazon via 5.4.0.7.

MKV File Size: 8,905,184 (CVBR Audio and Video)

MKV File Size: 10,009,179 (CBR Video and CVBR Audio). File size over 1gb larger. Video excellent.

I am convinced. Will use this method until Amazon problem with 5.4.0.9 is fixed.

Comment

When the Problem is finally fixed with Version 5.0.4.9, you won't need to download and merge two Files anyway.

Then CBR will automatically download the CVBR Audio Track anyway.

This saves a lot of work because you have the best Video and Audio Track directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            According to the developer, the pixeled playback problem has been fixed via Server, new downloads should not have that problem.

To all who still encounter the same playback problem, please name the last video you have tried and attach the related StreamFab log file.
            Hello,

I can confirm this is not fixed. I did a test download of two episodes of Blue Bloods (S01E01 and S12E01) but both failed to decrypt the video.

Log file attached.

Kind Regards,
            Takuya242
            Attached Files

Comment

Has anyone tried to download it in mo4 and make sure it isn't a remuxing issue

Comment

Why don't you all be patient and wait for 5.0.5.0 to come out late today or early tomorrow (Thursday or Friday), depending on where you are in the world? Mona said she brought all the problems with 5.0.4.9 and other problems to the developer's attention. So, let's see what they come up with after approximately 4 days.

Comment

Working...
                X