No announcement yet.

Amazon ."Failure accessing the video information. please check your network..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon ."Failure accessing the video information. please check your network..."

Moderator,

Please forward log files to programmer to look at.

I'm getting error messages on Amazon when trying to download the movie Goat.

This happens after it tries to analyze for a minute or two.

Full message "Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help".

I don't *think* it's really a network error.

In the log files (see attached) it created a file called Errorcontent.xml that has some stuff in it that *seems* to indicate it might be a DRM issue.

2Clive&supportedDRMKeyScheme=SINGLE_KEY&daiLiveMan ifestType=patternTemplate%2Caccumulating%2Clive&ti tleDecorationScheme=primary-content&subtitleFormat=TTMLv2&playbackSettingsForm atVersion=1.0.0&xrayToken=XRAY_WEB_2021_V1

In a previous post with the same error on Amazon, Mona said it was a DRM issue in that instance
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...274#post404274

If someone else could try that file and see if they can get it, that would be cool!

Thanks!

Mike

Attached: Log files for just this incidence of Amazon, Goat analyzing then error message.

StreamFab 5.0.4.8, U.S., no VPN, Win10/64
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 08-20-2022, 05:07 AM.

Sorry, Mike, I can't confirm. I just downloaded Goat with no problem. 5.0.4.8 x64 1080p AAC

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Sorry, Mike, I can't confirm. I just downloaded Goat with no problem. 5.0.4.8 x64 1080p AAC
      Cats4U,

Thanks for trying that!

That's one reason why I like having "The Other" (off-stage scary sound effect) software as a backup for my main sites.

When one has an issue for me the other usually works.

Was able to grab Goat from there (attached #1) @ AVC/CBR 1920x1080 12.7Mb/s E-AC-3 640 Kb/s 6Ch DD+

Then do I did a 60% ratio conversion of 12,700 original bitrate, rounded to 7600, with DVDFab (attached #2) to H265 with EAC3 5.1 640 Kb/s with a 130% volume boost.

Resulting in (attached #3).

I found that this is a good all-around setting for me and plays well on my system.

Mike

U.S. - No VPN, Win10/64 with Nvidia 2070 Super
      Attached Files

Comment

Moderator,

Please submit logs for programmer to look at.

Here's another one with same error received just now on Amazon Prime.

Full message "Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help".

Amazon Prime: My Life as a Rolling Stone S01E03 via Epix Channel.

This episode just came out today.

Fyi: Although a previous error with same message on Amazon was replied to by Mona as being a DRM issue, I also did the following:

1. Had Spectrum Technical support run line/modem diagnostics just in case after the first error - test result: no issues. Spectrum Technician said they did have a newer model modem and if I took the older one into the Spectrum Store they could give me a newer model.

2. Went into Spectrum store yesterday and swapped out older model modem installed by Spectrum a year and a half ago with their latest model.

3. Installed new modem.

4. Called Spectrum after I installed new modem and had them run line/modem diagnostics again for new modem with no issues.

Have not received any errors like this on any other Streaming service.

All other movies/tv episodes (have ran about 16) via Amazon Prime completed o.k.

Thanks!

StreamFab 5.0.3.8, U.S. Win10/64, No VPN
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mike_M; 08-21-2022, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Fyi, Update:

Has anyone else got this error "Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help" recently on any streaming service?

I've only had this error message on Amazon - twice now.

I just tried Goat again on Amazon & it did not get an error (See attached #1).

I *did* notice that when I was searching for Goat on Amazon that when I clicked the picture after I put the name in search box it returned and opened up the normal video link with a message of "Can not be displayed at this time" like some kind of Amazon internal connection to the file was not being made.

I tried this a couple of times before it didn't give that message and showed the normal link to the video.

Maybe it's being interrupted during analyze when this happens on Amazon?

Just a wild guess, but fits what's happened.

Maybe Amazon's servers were having a connection issue and dropping the link to the file?

I am going to call Amazon Video Tech support later and ask about the disappearing info when I clicked the Goat link.

Just tried the other movie Amazon Prime: My Life as a Rolling Stone S01E03 via Epix Channel right now and I still get the error (See attached #2) right after it tries to analyze.

Maybe the programmer can determine something after he looks at the two log files in this thread so far.

Mike

StreamFabric Softener 5.0.3.8 - U.S. - Win 10/64 - No VPN

Attached Files
          Last edited by Mike_M; 08-21-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I've passed your log file to the developer for checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              I've passed your log file to the developer for checking.
              Thanks Mona!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
                Fyi, Update:

Has anyone else got this error "Failure accessing the video information. please check your network connection or contact us for help" recently on any streaming service?

I *did* notice that when I was searching for Goat on Amazon that when I clicked the picture after I put the name in search box it returned and opened up the normal video link with a message of "Can not be displayed at this time" like some kind of Amazon internal connection to the file was not being made.

I tried this a couple of times before it didn't give that message and showed the normal link to the video.

Maybe Amazon's servers were having a connection issue and dropping the link to the file?

I am going to call Amazon Video Tech support later and ask about the disappearing info when I clicked the Goat link.

Just tried the other movie Amazon Prime: My Life as a Rolling Stone S01E03 via Epix Channel right now and I still get the error (See attached #2) right after it tries to analyze.

Maybe the programmer can determine something after he looks at the two log files in this thread so far.

Mike

I get the same failure error message

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
                  Fyi, Update:

Mike

Same here. I'm getting the error on a lot of movies coming from Amazon. Most of them are related to channels such as Starz and Showtime. I'm running 5.0.4.7 and just started getting these errors a few days ago on every computer Streamfab is installed on. Most of the series work fine, my experience with this error messages has been related to all movies. The last error message was from a couple minutes ago for the movie Cat's Eye on AMC through prime: https://www.amazon.com/Stephen-Kings.../dp/B0199I8MJE
                  Last edited by corey75; 08-25-2022, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Getting this too now on Big Brother.

Amazon in Canada via PrimeVideo.com

If i try Arrow, all good...
                    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

So, in light of recent issues, I downgraded to 5.0.4.8, which re-enabled CBR for me. I simply remux with another source using MKVToolNix. However, I am getting this network error as well now on newer titles such as:
                      In The Country of Last Things https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0B5PJSB8V; and,
                      Zombae https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0B8RQRMXZ
                      These download fine via a competitor's program (albeit CVBR, hence the ReMux necessity).
                      Log Files are attached. I hope they help!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X