This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Download error with Joyn+

The Joyn+ module seems to be broken, although Joyn free videos seem to work.

When trying to download the latest videos of "FBI" series, I get the following error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-22 175022.png
Views:	967
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	414196

see the attached log

The very same happens for "Navy CIS Hawaii". In this case I can download if I use another free Joyn account. The problem seems to be related with Joyn+ series, as I could download movies from Joyn+.

sorry log was missing

StreamFab.log

Comment

Same issue here
      Attached Files

Comment

I will have the developer check.

Comment

Unfortunately no improvement with the new version.

Comment

Originally posted by kleberj View Post
            The Joyn+ module seems to be broken, although Joyn free videos seem to work.

When trying to download the latest videos of "FBI" series, I get the following error:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-22 175022.png
Views:	967
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	414196

see the attached log

The very same happens for "Navy CIS Hawaii". In this case I can download if I use another free Joyn account. The problem seems to be related with Joyn+ series, as I could download movies from Joyn+.
            We tested some, and they worked.

Name:	screenshot-20220829-153955.png
Views:	491
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	414576
            Please remove the current version, and download the offline v5050 https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to try again.
            Double-check and make sure that you can play the same video on a regular browser as well.
            If still have a problem, please feedback with the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

I uninstalled, installed the version you linked and still get the same error as reported. Please do not test "Navy CIS Hawaii" with a free Joyn account. This also works for me! Please test with a pure Joyn+ series like "FBI"! I can stream both with Firefox!

I tested both with a paid Joyn+ account and get the same error message as above, see StreamFab.log
              Attached Files
              Last edited by kleberj; 08-29-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I do not know if this is related to the error, but I founf the following in qef.txt

Code:
                [0829/174409.573:WARNING:browser_info.cc(298)] Returning a speculative frame for 98784247814 [23,6]
                [0829/174409.581:INFO:QCefRenderHandler.cpp(87)] QCefRenderHandler::OnContextCreated
                [0829/174410.673:INFO:CONSOLE(3)] "EmeEncryptionSchemePolyfill: Waiting to detect encryptionScheme support.", source: https://www.joyn.de/_next/static/chunks/4193.547ff9f4fd5bac81.js (3)
                [0829/174410.673:INFO:CONSOLE(3)] "McEncryptionSchemePolyfill: Waiting to detect encryptionScheme support.", source: https://www.joyn.de/_next/static/chunks/4193.547ff9f4fd5bac81.js (3)
                [0829/174410.895:INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Unexpected number of arguments for .streaming.failureCallback", source: https://www.joyn.de/_next/static/chunks/4f178431.325983324cddc232.js (1)
                [0829/174411.121:WARNING:browser_info.cc(298)] Returning a speculative frame for 103079215111 [24,7]
                "Unexpected number of arguments for .streaming.failureCallback"
                Last edited by kleberj; 08-29-2022, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Image 1 shows the error message

Name:	streamfab1.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	414595

Image 2 shows that the episode runs without problems in the browser

Program was uninstalled and reinstalled

Log file:

Comment

Log file:

StreamFab.log

Comment

Hey guys, I have the same problems in Joyn and since a few days with Amazon Prime as well.

Comment

I have the same problem since last week:
                        Downloads from JOYN work. Downloads from JOYN+ do not work and the error message already posted by the others appears.

- Installed is the current version 5.0.5.1, but the problem also existed a few days ago with version 5.0.5.0.
                        - The problem exists independently of the JOYN+ account. I have also tested it with another account.
                        - I have also tried a reinstallation without success.

So again for clarification: I can download NCIS Hawaii without logging in. However, if I am logged in as a JOYN+ member I can no longer download.

the following appears in the log file:

Code:
                        6172 2022:08:31-18:51:19 Log: DRMLocalServer: receive all msg elk:{"failure_reason":"","pid_web":"932","reg_stat us":"reg_enable","result":"fail","title":"","type" :"analyze","url":"","website":"Joyn"}

6172 2022:08:31-18:51:36 Log: DRMLocalServer: receive all msg elk:{"failure_reason":"","pid_web":"932","reg_stat us":"reg_enable","result":"cancel","title":"","typ e":"analyze","url":"","website":"Joyn"}

Comment

Same over here. Not possible to download something with a joyn+ account.
                          Last edited by Marc; 09-01-2022, 02:44 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Does anyone care at all? It doesn't really feel like it to me.

Comment

I can confirm that the new version 5.0.5.2 solves the problem for me!

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X