Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.4.9 Has started downloading Amazon Prime files that are un-playable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.4.9 Has started downloading Amazon Prime files that are un-playable

StreamFab 5.0.4.9 Has started downloading Amazon Prime files that are un-playable. When I check the files with Mediainfo, it says video files are v_Quicktime codec. These are not playable on WIndows 10. What's happening here?

Files downloaded from amazon are not getting decrypted. I think Strean Fab team will fix it during next release

Comment

What's happening here?
      Doesn't anyone read previous messages here before they post? There's got to be a dozen message threads about the subject beginning about an hour after 5.0.4.9 was released on Friday. Geez!

Comment

Originally posted by DVDNut View Post
        StreamFab 5.0.4.9 Has started downloading Amazon Prime files that are un-playable. When I check the files with Mediainfo, it says video files are v_Quicktime codec. These are not playable on WIndows 10. What's happening here?
        Please name the video and send the StreamFab log file to us to better check the problem, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X